Fallon sighed, turning to look at herself in the mirror. When she did, she took a step back. The girl in the mirror didn't look like her. The black velvet dress wrapped around her body, somehow shifting her shape, –which seemed quite built due to all the training she'd been doing (and maybe the fact that she'd died a few days before)– into one that looked more elegant and graceful. The sleeves were once again loose, except this time they didn't tighten around her wrists, but flowed freely downwards, stopping at the joint in the front and running down on the back, stopping at the area around her hips. Black leather arm guards went from her wrists to the area just under her elbow. The silver string that had been tied around her waist ran around her once in a straight line, before going again in an x, then being knotted at the front, two longer parts reaching her knees. She had insisted on wearing boots, so Margaret had chosen a pair of rather formal ones, leather black that reached halfway through her shin, kept together by laces from the ankle up. Fallon wasn't one to enjoy accessories other than her locket, but a black, thick, choker was around her neck this time as well. Her hair was kept intact by two strings taken from the front, which where twisted tightly, but not painfully, with a few silver strings appearing every now and then, giving her head a sort of halo look.

A knock came from her door, snapping Fallon out of her daze, and Felix called her from the outside, telling her it was time they started heading down.

Fallon quickly strapped one of her daggers to her thigh, making sure it was well sheathed. It was a protocol she had, along with all the hunters. At least five, not counting herself, had to have a weapon on them at all times of certain days. Fallon had to have hers permanently. She then grabbed her cloak, placing it around her shoulders and joined Felix, who gave a whistle when he saw her.

"Well, look at you," he commented, and Fallon gave him a shove.

"You look rather charming yourself," She commented, giving the boy a look over. He was wearing black leather pants, paired with a black shirt and vest, covered by a silver velvet cape.

Felix smiled, giving her a grin and offering his arm. "I'm always charming," he spoke as Fallon accepted his arm. "But this time, I believe I look dashing."

Fallon laughed, shaking her head at the boy.

Felix had become Fallon's second in command in the Hunt, and she was extremely glad she'd chosen him. He was funny, and though at times his ego was a little too big, it would always shrink to nothingness when the girl needed help. He was also a great listener, and had always found a way to make her smile. Other than Susan, he truly was her best friend. The funniest thing about it all was that he had seemed so shy at first, which had become almost an inside joke between the two of them as time went by.

"So," Fallon started, not letting go of his arm as they descended the staircase. "Are you going to ask her to dance?"

Felix's face immediately heated up, making Fallon's smirk grow wider. "Of course. I mean, how could she resist this," he gestured to himself with his free arm, and Fallon laughed again. It was in moments like these in which she knew it wasn't his ego speaking, but rather himself, trying to ease Fallon's nerves. She'd told him she'd never been at a coronation of a ball before, so it would be quite strange for her.

"I'm serious, Felix," Fallon spoke. "You've basically been in love with Kat since before I got here, you have to at least try."

Katherine was a sweet girl, only a year younger than Fallon, who was absolutely phenomenal with a spear. She'd met her when the Hunt had first started getting together, a few days before Fallon's arrival at Cair Paravel.

Before Felix could reply, the duo had entered the throne room, and were standing with the rest of the Hunt, right in front of the steps that led to the Four Thrones.