MIRACULER EXTRA SYNOPSIS !

Hello miraculers ! Some minutes ago we received the extra synopsis of the next episode called Miraculer ! I have a good and a bad feeling for this episode at the same time , I don't know why , I'll express myself later and let's get to the spoiler ! 

Miraculer : Chat Noir pressures Ladybug to warn Chloe that her time as Queen Bee has passed , but she can't find the time . Meanwhile , Hawk Moth wants Chloe to loose her trust in Ladybug . 

That's why it's so freaking complicated , I've been waiting for this episode so long and so far everything goes so wrong ... Why Chat wouldn't like Chloe to be with them anymore ? I mean yeah she acts like a queen and stuff , but it's his friend , I would wait that from Ladybug not Chat so that's why it's starting to get even more confusing . Then we have Hawk Moth who tries to make Chloe in other words go with his side ... Just great ... Son and father together ... I don't really like Chloe as a character , but the miraculous makes her a better person and when she has it we don't have to hear her bullying Marinette , so it's something good ... Let's just leave that here ... The most important thing is that Hawk Moth wants Chloe to start acting again like before , because in season 1 99% of the akumatized villains were angry with Chloe , so if Chloe becomes the ultra great person Hawk Moth will loose his freaking job ... So if Ladybug finds eventually time and do what Chat Noir told her to do , Hawk Moth will be able to akumatize people more often and the heroes will be reall tired to do the ship work , so .... Ships die , because they won't have time to be together , LadyNoir will die too , because they will fight instead of flirting so that means the end of the ships , it's all in Chloe's hands and her literally alter ego Queen Bee ... And that's why Chloe must have a miraculous get it now Chat ?! 

That's for now ! Stay miraculous ! Bug out !