"Oh really. How about I test you then"

"Wh..what d..do you mean?" He trembles.

I swiftly kiss him. However it was part of my plan. I would distract him with a kiss as I go to some other place with my hands.

The kiss was euphoric and every now and then Haechan would moan sinfully and it was a major turn on.

I could tell Haechan was too caught up in our kiss to notice anything else so I slowly took my hand to his waistband.

He still hadn't noticed, so I made my move and crept my hand under his waistband of his boxers and gently grabbed his member. And that's when he notice.

His eyes shot open and he tried not to cry. I could tell he was struggling, so I used my other hand to make him look into my eyes. Soon enough he began to calm down and I began to do my work.

"Don't be scared baby boy, I'm going to look after you, okay?" I spoke softly in his ear and I got a small nod I response.

I started to pump his member, and I got an instant response. Haechan was moaning uncontrollably. His high pitched moans were so perfect and pure. They were also all mine.

I pumped harder and his moans got louder and louder.

"Ahhhh.. AHHH. Mmmmmahhhh mmaarkkk.." Haechan moaned my name. That was the moment my dominance took over.

"I can't wait any longer baby boy." I growl and I feel Haechan shiver underneath me.

I quickly attack his neck with hickeys and kisses. He gasps then grips my shirt.

I undress him quickly and then myself and as I do Haechan's eyes roam my body in awe. Gosh he's so cute..

"Like what you see?" I ask teasingly

He nods but that wasn't enough for me.

"Words baby boy" I ask lowly and smirk

"Y..Yes d..daddy" he said shyly and I chuckle.

"You're so cute baby" I say then kiss him quickly.

"Daddy.. um .. ca..can you help me..?" Haechan asked nervously as he looked down and his situation.

"Of course" I smirk widely

POV HAECHAN
That smirk. That deadly smirk was the most scary, but hottest thing I've ever seen.

"Aaahhhhhmmmmm" I scream as he starts to stroke my cock again.

"You sound amazing baby" he voice was so calming as I stared into his eyes which soothed me.

I couldn't take the teasing anymore. I needed him.

"Pl..please I want you... in m..me" I whine in between moans.

"Alright baby boy get ready" he says as he raises my legs over his shoulders.

"I'm going to prep you babe" he said gently as he slowly traces his fingers around my hole.

It was too much for me. He was teasing me once again and it sent me into overdrive.

"I don't care... anymore. I want it rough.. please.." I plead through my panting. Mark was shocked at first, but soon warmed up to the idea.

"If that's what you want. I didn't know my baby boy was so kinky. Maybe I should punish you?" He chuckled and I felt my body tingle. I like this Mark. I want him to reck me.

"Please..daddy" I whine and that's what triggered him.

In a sudden movement.

"AHHHHHHH" I moan loudly as I feel Mark's full length inside me. I start to tear up. It was my first time and I just got rammed.

But I love it...

"Ahhhh mmmmarrrk mmmore" I moan

Mark soon picks up the pace as he slams into repeatedly. Every time hitting my prostate. It was the most incredible feeling.

"You look so sexy baby boy. I can't believe you're all mine. You're mine. I'm so lucky" mark groans. He looked so hot. I feel a knot in my abdomen.

"I..I.. I feel like I'm gunna.. aaaarrhhhhh D..DDDADDDYYY.." I moan uncontrollably as I cum everywhere. Mark shows a triumphant smirk.

"Ah is little baby finished already? Well can't daddy continue?" Mark asks not really asking for permission but I nod anyway.

However as he continues I feel myself going into overdrive again but worse. I start to pant vigorously as Mark rams into me over and over again which felt like I was on cloud 9.

"I'm almost there baby boy. I want to fill you up" he used he dark, low, dominating voice which I caved into and all I did was nod, but obviously that wasn't good enough.

"Give me words baby. Beg for me." Mark commanded which almost made me hard again.

"Please..ple..please d..dad..daddy I want y..you to fi..fill me up. Pun..punish me daddy.." I pleaded and an evil smirk came across mark's face. A few groans from mark and me moaning and cumming again because Mark jerked me off as well. Mark finally was about to cum.

"Are you ready for daddy?" Mark said as he trusted harder making me roll my eyes back and arch my back whilst moaning.

"Y..Yes" I stutter out.

And then I feel it.

"You look so pretty. Haechan you've face your fear and you looked fucking sexy whilst doing it." He said as he laid down next to whilst striking my face.

"It..it hurts.." I whine as I snuggle into a very sweaty but sexy Mark Lee.

"Well you said you wanted it rough, so I just did what you said. Don't blame.. you're the kinky one" he chuckled as he kissed my neck seductively.

I quickly climbed on top of him with a cheeky smile on my face.

"Well what's my punishment daddy?" Mark smirked and then said.

"You'll have to marry me Lee Donghyuck"

And with that I felt my whole life finally become complete.

"If that's my punishment then I'd like to have a punishment everyday" I say with a big smile as I kissed my boyfriend.

I've never been so happy in my whole life. I might be physically hurting like crazy right now but I've never been so at peace before. I've got my soulmate, my dream job, my bestest friends and perfect life. It couldnt get better than this.