Meeting Him

I woke up to another horrid day. I had moved out of my parents house and moved in with my brother Christian. He's never home that much he's always working. The babysitter was gone for the day so I was home alone. I swung my feet off my bed and pushed myself up not wanting to get up. My entire body was full of pain an I was depressed like always. I haven't heard of my boyfriend in a while so I decided to go to a concert here in Hollywood . Palaye Royale was going to play tonight so it gave me time go get ready and eat something. It was about 12:35 pm when I finished eating my breakfast and I decided to watch some cartoons before showering. After what felt like an hour I headed to my room stripped out of my clothes and ran to the shower. I stood there for at least ten minutes holding a blade and twirling it in my fingers until I pressed it's cold edge up against my skin. 1...2...3...4.. And so on I slit the blade across my thighs since i didn't want anyone to see my wrist and I never wore skirts or shorts. After that I washed the blood out and then began to shower. An hour later I stepped out and grabbed the rubbing alcohol and placed it on my cuts to stop the bleeding. It worked but it just made my cuts sting even more. As I finished that and cleaned up the bathroom and razor so there was no sign of me using it. I headed to my room grabbed my all time low sweater some floral pattern leggings in black and my black toms I stood there thinking maybe I shouldn't go. But then I was bored and alone and my brother won't be back for a while so I decided to go. I changed fast and brushed my hair and then added mouse to give it the curly volume look it already has. After that I fixed my bangs and then added bb cream so it looks like I'm wearing makeup when I'm not. I checked my watch and it was already 4:35 pm and the concert starts at 7 o clock. I grabbed my phone and some money to buy my ticket. I locked the door to my brothers apartment and started walking. Whiskey a go go wasn't far from my brothers apartment. I seemed to be early so I went to Starbucks and got coffee I sat there till it was 6:50 and then I headed back. I was the first one there in my suprise. An hour later and the guys had set up and whiskey a go go was getting packed I was in the front and my phone vibrated and it was a text from my boyfriend. Tears formed in my eyes as I read the text "I'm sorry Skylar but I'm breaking up with you. Jake was right you aren't good for me your nothing but a depressed emo girl I can never love anyone like you bye" I turned off my phone and walked through the screaming girls and sat behind the stage. I felt my heart drop to my stomach the tears fell on my leggings which had seeped through and stung my cuts "Bloody devils!" I screamed out. I held my knees to my chest and cried. Then I heard a voice "hello?" I looked up but I couldn't make the person in front of me my eyes were really blurry from all the crying. "Hello?" He said again after what felt like five minutes my eyes adjusted and I saw him. It was Emerson the drummer. 'Why is he looking at me that way?' I thought "Excuse me but are you alright?" He said. I stumbled to get up as he asked me again. "Are you okay? I saw you over here while I was putting my things away. So I came over to see if you were alright? My my where you crying?" He said. I looked at him gobsmacked and wiped the tears away. "Yeah I'm fine" I lied to him. "Well there must be a reason why you were crying. Either some one died.. You were happy to see us... You miss your family... Or you were dumped now pick which one it is." He said as he crossed his arms over his chest. "Dumped" I said flatly. He stared at me for a bit and then his expression turned sour. "I'm sorry who ever that jerk was doesn't know that you're beautiful come here." He pulled me into his arms and hugged me. "You'll be okay now smile a pretty girl like you shouldn't be upset." He said. My heart dropped as I saw him smirk. What is this feeling inside my chest. I can't be in love I just got dumped my emotions are all mixed up. What now?