A while after, I made it back to my building where I knew I had a ton of work to do but was excited to get into it. I clicked through my schedule once I sat in my chair, just to make sure I was in the loop with everything that was happening. I had a trip to Italy to meet with the Gucci team in about three weeks and that was highlighted as 'very important' therefore my main focus.

Some time later, a light knock interrupted me in my work which was followed by the door opening and revealing Charlotte. Along with her, came Renleigh Kensington. My smile widened as I looked at her. She wore a pair of cream coloured trousers that were cuffed at the bottom and crawled up her waist with a cream coloured jumper turtleneck that was tucked in the bottoms. She paired it with white heels on her feet, dangly earrings in her ear and styled her hair into a low bun which was unusual, but nevertheless, sexy.

"Just got some mail for you, Sir," Charlotte waved them in the air as she walked inside and placed them on my desk.

"Thank you," I smiled at her whilst I stood up and pushed my fingers through my hair. Once she left, I pulled Renleigh in my arms although she quiet literally fell in them. "Darling. What's wrong?" I asked as she hid her face in my neck. She clawed into my suit and the simple act worried me.

Yes. Her hugging me was worrying. For the simple reason that she usually wasn't one to enjoy others touching her.

"Nothing," she mumbled and kept her arms around my waist. I felt her inhale deeply, her chest pressed against mine. I brushed her hair away from her cheeks as my arm went behind her neck and kissed her head. "Everything," she blurted as she pulled away. Her eyes were teary but they never actually formed to their full potential in order to roll down her cheeks.

I placed my hands on her face to hold it up and lock my eyes on hers. She looked lost and scared, a little sad, too. Her lips were puckered from my hold on her face.

"C'mon, talk to me," I grabbed her hand as we stepped over to the couch, we had one too many conversations on and we both got comfortable. "Alright. Now, share."

"You act like a therapist."

"It's one of my many titles in this relationship," I smirked and she rolled her eyes. "Go on, lovey. Tell me what's up. You look sad."

"Well... for one, my sushi order got mixed up and I ended up with shit I don't like," she huffed and I had to try my hardest to bite my smile back. She sounded so upset over it, I wanted to cuddle her and kiss her cheeks to make her feel better. "Then, my laptop broke on me and I lost the designs I was working on and they were so good, Harry," she pouted at me and her eyes became glassy again as they welled up with tears. "I never work on my laptop, either. I always do it on my iMac but I was feeling down all day today. I don't know. I want to go home, I don't know why I'm here. I'm probably annoying you like I annoy everyone else," she rambled as her voice changed with each second. More and more words came out slurred as the voice that powered them got filled with her emotions. Her eyes watered up again and she frowned which made my chest pang and I couldn't help but pull her to my chest.

In that moment and time, it felt like she was upset over more than her lunch not being what she wanted and her work disappearing. She never broke down over things like that. She was angered by them and argued with whoever crossed her path until she got it out of her system then went back and turned everything right.

So, to see her so broken over something like this was alarming. I didn't like how she reacted.

"It's okay, baby. I get it," I told her quietly. Her breathing was rapid, her mind must have gone crazy with whatever situation she decided to overthink. "I'll come get double lunch with you, yeah? Maybe for te-dinner if you want to go home now and take a nap?