How He Likes Your Hair #1

Thomas- Up in a messy ponytail. He likes the fact that you don't care how you look as long as you can get shit done. He'll occasionally twirl pieces of your hair with his finger as you two make out.

Newt- Your hair in a cute, little bun on top of your head. He likes the hair out of your face so he can see your face clearly and leave little kisses all up and down your neck and the tips of your ears. He'll takes the small little pieces flying around and tuck them behind your ear while you two sleep together.

Minho- Your hair down, crazy and it flying all around. He'll bury his face in your hair and give little nose kisses as you two have cuddle sessions in the Maze Room.

Alby- Your hair in a fishtail braid. When no one is around, he'll pretend it's an actual fish and wave it around, tickling your face with it. He likes to wrap it around his wrist and call it a bracelet, making you giggle.

Gally- In a waterfall braid. Since you're his little Sailor, he says it suits you. Seas-waterfall? Ever since you taught him how to make out, he'll randomly take your hair and do a waterfall braid with it. He likes to twirl the hair around and give you sloppy little kisses as he braids it.