Episode 2 | Is This Fate?

9:02 AM
Monday The 18th of August.

Juvia's POV :

Jeez I was almost fate due to sickness.. It must be because of the donut.. I need to get to class but I'm stopped by a boy with white hair and dark eyes.. "Hey Juvia.. How long has it been.. Because you look like you've really grown.." Lyon said while touching my ribbon. "What do you want Lyon, do I need to kick your non-existent ball-sack again? Or do I need to put a restraining order on you?" Juvia said while glaring.
Her stomach was killing her she needed to get to a restroom fast as she felt nauseous.
Until she saw a raven-hair boy appear out of the hallway. She was fascinated not by his looks but by his aura.. Until..

Gray's POV:

I was about to look for Lyon until I was ambushed by girls. I pushed them away trying to get through and I managed.. Barely.
I was about to go up the stairs when I saw Lyon about to kiss a girl. She looked like she was uncomfortable, her hair looked real smooth and her eyes.. where a deep blue like the ocean.. She tried to get away but he kissed her anyway. But then I saw the most funniest thing in my life when she threw up in his mouth! "Hahahaha!!" I laughed while trying to hold my composure.
Lyon stepped back fainting from it but when I saw the blue haired girl she was wobbly. She looked real sick and then..
Collapsed..