Part two

It took a while to get to Clarines but I had finally made it. The kingdom was beautiful the moment I Laid eyes at the place I was mesmerized by how bright cheerful and beautiful it seemed. I guess it wouldn't be to bad living here if the view of the area is this beautiful. Before going through the gates we were interrupted by a silver haired boy that was jumping out of the gate. He seemed like he was trying to escape from the castle which interested me. He got a quick glance at me when he decided to run out in to the forest. 

Not to long after the gates opened and out came what seemed to be an attendant. 

"Good evening princess Y/N I was sent here by the first prince Izana to get you and show you around the castle, my name is Mitsuhide I am Prince Zen's attendant." He stated

"Its very nice to meet you Mitsuhide thank you for taking your time in showing me around. Just a quick question though, why is Prince Zen not here to great me as well?" I asked with a serious look on my face. He must be a really great guy if he doesn't even take the time to come and great me I thought to myself.

As I noticed Mitsuhides sweat drop he answered, "Well I am supposed to keep it a secret, but I guess I should tell you I am sure you would understand since I have heard that you are the exact same way." He continued, "Zen has escaped the castle when he heard that his future "wife" will be coming and staying with us for 2 months and decided he needed some space for himself. "Let me guess he was long silver hair and likes to climb through the gates to as a way out." I asked with a smirk on my face. "I guess me and the prince might get a long pretty well then." 

After the introductions Mitsuhide decided to finally take me inside the castle and showed me around the area. It was a beautiful castle I didn't expect nothing less from the kingdom of Clarines that is one of the reasons why my parents wanted me to marry the prince and unit the kingdoms. As the day passed by I was showed to my room and I was left alone. I was informed that I can walk around by myself and said to just be ready for diner at 6:00. I decided to get changed because I wanted to get out of this dress, I got my sword and explored the castle. After a while I got bored since they had already showed me around so instead I snuck out to look around the kingdom. 

"I couldn't believe it was so easy to just climb over the gate no wonder Zen was able to get out so easily" I thought to myself. Once I was out I walked into the forest just so it would be a little more difficult for any of the guards to see me I didn't want my exploration to be cut short. 

I was walking around for a while when  realized I got lost and had not idea on how to get back to the castle, "Just great I dont know what to do now and I didn't even inform anyone that I will be out. Turning back and trying to retrace my steps I found myself getting even more lost into the forest. Tired I decided to sit down placing my back to one of the trees not realizing that I was dozing off. 

I was not sure how long I was asleep but I was woken up by the noise of some branches being broken so I immediately stood up and took my sword out just in case I needed to defend myself. "Who is there show yourself." I shouted while trying to step further away from where the noise came from. Right after I see the same silvered haired boy I saw escaping the castle so I lowered my sword down. "Hey why are you here are you lost?" asked Zen. "Well you could say that," I answered. "You see I was given some time to be by myself and I just wanted to explore when I ended up here not knowing how to find my way back." "Well not to worry I can take you back to the kingdom," he said with a big smile and extending his hand for me to get it.

On our walk back we got to talking which was very nice since I got to get to know him better. I found out he was a great guy and a great prince as well. He made me feel like I horrible princess who did not care about her kingdom. I was impressed by all the things he has done at such a young age and it made me want to get to know him better. When we finally made it back to the castle it was time for diner so we decided to head there together not breaking the conversation. I found myself enjoying his presence and everything he had to say was interesting. He agreed to spar with me even though it took me a while to convince him, he swore he didn't want to hurt a lady but I told him I was going to make him eat his words. 

Once we finished eating diner Zen decided to walk me to my room. Once we reached the door he said goodbye and gave the back of my hand a kiss giving me a slight blush. "you are quite the charmer aren't you, I said to him and all he did was laugh and finally said good night. I walked in to the room and laid down on my bed thinking about how the day went. I cant complain about this place or prince Zen I guess this place wont be to bad, I thought to myself as I dozed off.