Chapter 24: Relizations About Billy

3rd Person Pov:
George sat the kitchen table with a marker in his hand. "When should this start and finish?" He mumbled, the marker tapping against the table. Its been a few days since Harold returned after being stuck in the hospital for hypothermia. George felt really guilty for putting his roommate into that state as well as seeing him got back to work instantly. George knew Harold needed to rest but, how could he? Their monthly taxes are really expensive and they can't really ask for help. Having a job was at least going to help them in some way but, Harold worked two jobs for it while George doesn't at all. Which is why he is here, George decided to have a small bakery every day starting next week. All he needed to do was how to set it up and what times he could use for selling his pastries. A door creaked open and George turned around to see Harold putting on a leather jacket. He seemed to be dressing formally as if he was going somewhere special. "Harold, where are you going?" George asked, his heart pounding slightly. "Oh uh, asked someone on a date yesterday and he accepted. I'll be back before my cafe shift starts. If I'm late just call or text me. Okay?" Harold explained, looking at his phone and walking toward the door. "Yeah, okay. I invited Heidi and Melvin over if that's fine by you." George replied. A date? Who did he ask? Did he finally meet his future husband? George couldn't help but, feel his heartbreak again just like every other day. But, why? He should have gone over Harold a long time ago. This isn't healthy so, why can't his heart let go of his childhood crush? "Whatever you say, George. See you later." Harold spoke, shutting the door behind him.

A knock on the door was soon heard and George got up to open it. "Hey, guys. Thanks for coming over." George greeted as Heidi and Melvin entered the dorm. "No problem, I do have some skill when you said you needed help making a business," Heidi replied. "And I came over as soon as I could when you said you needed to talk about Harold." Melvin spoke, sitting at the table where George sat. "My dumb brother again? What did he do this time?" Heidi asked, facepalming herself.

"Heidi, did Harold say anything when he rejected me?" George asked, still continuing to think about his small bakery sale. "I'm not sure it has been a while. I'll be honest with you though, I have never seen him talk about meeting future husband as much as now." Heidi responded, reading George's poster. "Wait, what do you mean by that? Has he never talked about Billy this much?" Melvin asked, confused himself. "No, I mean, he did tell me that he would marry some guy in the future. But, he's never talked about this much." Heidi explained. "That's certainly is weird," Melvin replied.

"When did he start talking about Billy?" Melvin asked again. "Somewhere around when he met up with George for the last time at their treehouse so like a few hours before the rejection." Heidi responded, her tone shifting a bit. "Wait, I see, where you are going. The timing is way too perfect!" Heidi exclaimed. "Yeah, it is! Harold didn't seem surprised when he saw that he would marry Billy! Heidi, did he say anything to you before he met up with me?" George asked. "Well, no. But, he did say he met up with a boy right before he left to go to the treehouse." Heidi replied.

"All of this started when Harold met up with a mysterious boy. He was still in 4th grade when this happened. If I could find out the names of all 4th graders from Mr.Krupp then, I can find out what student it was!" George exclaimed, sighting standing up in his chair. Until he sat down slowly as the smile on his face turned into a frown. "Heidi, I feel like I'm being selfish. Maybe, I should just leave Harold to find Billy. It's for the best." George spoke, his tone weakened.

"George, I know that look at your face when you first met my brother. I can see all that love you have for him still there even if you don't think so. You love him and I'll help you win him." Heidi explained, holding onto George's hand. Melvin looked at his best friend with a hidden stern look and then glared at the sister in front of his slightly. "Really? You would do that for me?" George spoke, tears in his eyes after hearing that. "Yeah, puppy love is hard to ignore after all." Heidi replied, smiling.

"Thank you so much! I'll visit Mr.Krupp real soon then! It's approved for the mission!" George exclaimed, smiling once again. "How are you going to contact him?" Melvin asked, crossing his arms. "Well, I have a current student in front of me. Then, I have direct contact with Edith, Mr.Krupp's girlfriend so yeah. I might contact Edith though, it'll be easier for both of us." George responded, his smile never leaving. "Well okay, I'm going to buy us drinks while we work on your business which is why we're all here in the first place!" Melvin reminded as he stood up to go to the door.

"What do you guys want?" He asked, his hand on the handle of the door. "Oh uh, I'll be leaving soon so, need to worry. George says he wants soda and popcorn though!" Heidi exclaimed. Melvin sighed and nodded as he opened the door to leave. Heidi returned her attention to George with a smile. "You'll be okay, I promise you that. My brother doesn't hurt people that easily." She spoke, putting her hand on top of George's. George just smiled again and nodded happily.

"Oh, your business. 3 to 6 every day." Heidi added.

[A/N: From here, Good Morning Call part of this book has ended. The action part has started]