Who could be with her now?

•••

She entered the school campus, with her again disgusting aura and appearance was very eye catching and was painful to see. She ignored everyone's judgemental behaviour towards her and ill intentions.

Going to her locker, she then realized the people's eyes on her were worst than usual. Some were giggling at her and some were taking out their phones from their bags. She almost got the idea that something is bound to happen soon. Something horrible actually.

She gulped her fear and opened her locker door really slowly. But out of nowhere, something bursted out inside. Something like pie. It smashed in her face and made a total mess on the spot.

Ochako flinched as the pie went to her face and she gave out a scream. She walked back, with pie cream all over her face, hair and body.

But all she received in return from the students, were laughters. Laughing at the embarrassing image infront on them in the middle of the corridor.

They all just laughed. No one dared to help out. No one cared. That's how bad they treated her. It was truly messed up and devastating and pitiful to see.

All of a sudden, a certain female student stood infront of her with the loudest laugh with two other girls at the back of her.

Of course it had to be her.

Her true enemy that always targeted Ochako to make fun of her.

Toga Himiko stood there wearing the biggest smile and giving out the biggest laughter. She was of course who planned all this. Every once in a while, she would always do something horrible to Ochako infront of the school.

"Good morning, Uraraka~" She sang. "Hope you're finally awake."

Ochako furrowed her brows and tried to wipe off the cream from her face.

She continued to talk. "You should thank me. For once, you could actually have a reason to shower now."

A tear came out of Ochako's eye. It's a good thing the cream was hiding it so she tried her best to control it.

"There's a sink in the toilet, you know. You should use that."

The students had all their phones, videoing her with laughing at the background. She looked around, feeling completely embarrassed. This was awfully humiliating. She hated it. She hated everything. She hated everyone here.

But she just must not care.

"Shut up." She muttered.

She then took a step back and ran her way to the toilet. Running through the crowd was the toughest part after getting humiliated infront of them.

She could hear them bad-mouthing things about her after seeing that.

"Oh! She's actually going to shower in the sink, guys!" She laughed even louder which made the whole crowd joined in.

She entered the washroom and immediately washed off the cream out of her face.

With the mixture of the tap water, cream and tears. She started to sob as she washed it off. The wails in the room echoing in her ears seemed awfully pathetic. It was hard and annoying now.