"I'm going to go get my mommy."

"And wtf yo mama suppose to do?" I asked wiping Draco down from the sand being on him.

"You'll see Bitch." He said then Draco punched him and when he tried to walk away Kd came and tripped him.

"Go tell yo mama dat baboon." Kd yelled to the little boy.

"Now why y'all fighting this little ass boy what he dun did?" I asked squatting down to their level.

"He gone get mad cause ion want him and call me a Bitch ma." She mugged.

"You to Fucking young to know how to pronounce these words so good." I chuckled.

"And that's when I beat the lil nigga ass." Draco finished the story before Kentrell snatched him up and walked away.

Skyla was finna run off with them until I grabbed her by her shirt.

"Nope bring yo lil bad ass here." I said.

"C'mon pooh, lets go in the water." I grabbed her hands.

"Y'all so cute, I should smack y'all." Ben smiled slapping the back of my neck.

"Nigga fuck you." I said before making my way over to the water.

"Let mommy take you picture." I said to a whining Skyla.

"Fine! Hurry up doe mommy." She said as I pulled out my phone going to my camera.

"Do a pose." I said.

"No mommy just take it." She said and I just took the picture before posting it on her page.

thababydoll._sky

_sky

Beach babe🏝🐚😍🌊

Beach babe🏝🐚😍🌊

•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•

"Kentrellllll!" I yelled his name.

"Wat mane." He yelled back.