" When da wedding cuz?"

" Man whatever I'll remember you said all dis shit when you get ya woman"

" I ain't gonna be doing all dat extra shit, London got ya beak wide open" I chuckled.

" What da kids doing?"

They had no clue Blacc was taking them to Disney Land for the day and I hope Kameron enjoyed his first time there.

" Sleep dem little mothafuckas took turns playing me in 2k all night and I know you been teaching E cuz she almost got me"

" I don't know what you talking about?" I acted clueless, me and my Mani Man had spent weeks training her up to beat Blacc clearly we needed a little more work.

" Yeah aight, I'll text you in a few I'm about to park in Disney Land"

I hung up, it was getting close to eleven in the morning and London still ain't text me so i knew she was still sleep. Never in my life would have thought I would be headed to bring my woman gifts and some damn Starbucks.

"Hussle?"

As soon as I opened the door London called out for me, her fine ass still laying in the bed hair all wild and sleep still in her eyes.

" L Boogie stay in bed I'm setting up in da bathroom"

" L Boogie? Where did that come from?"

" Lauryn Hill since ya middle name is Lauren" I shrugged bringing the bags to the bathroom starting up the tub getting out the Dr.Teals coconut oil foaming bath for London's bath.

" Baby what are you doing ?"

" Damn call me dat shit again"

Coming out of her mouth it sound good as hell, I could hear her giggle.

" Baby"

" I'm surprising my woman"

Sitting the Saint Laurent Abbey Python boots I had copped on the side of the sink with the Rolex to match mine.

" Can I come in?"

" Yeah come on"

London came in fully naked and not hiding her body, she seemed way more confident than the night before and I'm glad I played a part in her coming out of her shell.

" Husssssle what is this?" She gasped at the tub with bubbles and rose petals not the expensive shit.

" I wanted to show you my appreciation for you trusting me and taking dat huge step wit a nigga" I kissed her forehead, she blushed finally peeking to the boots and watch.

" Oh my goooooodnesss"

" You and ya Sheneneh shit"

She looked at the boots and the watch shaking her head.

" Ermias you have to take this back, this is too much"

" One chill on my government and second lemme decided when it's too much"

London nodded looking back at the tub, I scooped her tiny ass into my arms helping her into the steamy tub.

" You know I don't want to seem like a gold digger"

" Fuck what outsiders think, dis our relationship not ours and da world so whatever I do is between us and vise versa"

" I'm so used to people prying in my business I've never really gotten a chance to be private"

" Well wit me around you gonna get it"

" Thank you Ermias for treating me so good I feel honored that you chose me now can you do me a huge favor?"

Anytime London called me by my government I knew it she was keeping it a hunnit.

" Whatchu need?"

" For you to get in the tub with me" She winked her eye at me hard as hell.

" Fuck was dat? you got a twitch?"

" Fuck you Hussle I'm trying to be flirty"

I laughed getting the coffee I had ordered her, praying it was something she was into cause a nigga wasn't beat to going back out.

" Wow you're just spoiling me"

" You deserve it Boog" Taking my shit off to join my woman in the tub she sipped the drink closing her eyes and smiling.

" I don't know how but you ordered my favorite drink"

" I'm just dat nigga"

I got inside the tub pulling London into me, she rested her head on my chest, I picked up the remote putting on a movie to watch in the tub.

" I feel bad because I didn't get you anything"

" I got you London dats all I want from you, just stay ten toes down for a nigga"

" What if I only had nine toes babe could I still stay ten toes down?"

I sucked my teeth laughing at her goofy ass of course she would turn something serious into some funny shit.

" Man get outta here" London laughed while I mushed her playfully in the head.

" Thank you though for everything babe you made last night so special"

" Here's to us"

I raised up my coffee copy, London followed raising her latte.

" To us Hussle and Boog"

We clinked cups taking a sip before kissing each other, shit I could do this everyday for the rest of my life with her.