The fair ;)

Chehak's pov
Today is the day. Today is the day Johnny is coming to my school. Aaaaaaaa!!
I got changed into comfy clothes and went downstairs to eat breakfast and leave for school.

I leave and meet Sarah and Janvi. We do our handshake. Yeah we are not like normal girls. We are tomboys but sometimes we like to dress up.
I rehearse my dance with Sarah when I get to school. My friends asked me to sing but I said that I sound like a goat.
Suddenly there was a wave of cheer. Johnny. Is. Here. Aaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

He sings his song Waste My Time and I am screaming on the top of my lungs. I also notice that not a lot of people knew that song so my voice was clearly audible but I don't care

He finishes his song and the crowd goes wild. I kinda expected that.

Then was the talent show. Sarah and I were the last to perform. We got a standing ovation. I was very happy. Then i saw Lauren, Kenzie and Johnny clapping. I think i was daydreaming. Then I looked at Sarah and she had this weird smirk on the face. I playfully roll my eyes and we both bow and leave the stage. As soon as we leave the stage, my group of about 11 people pounced on me. I fell. We all burst out laughing. Then I hear my name. Oh god. What have my friends done now?

I went on stage and they and me a mic. I look and my friends on they motioned me to SING?!?

Oh lord. I wanted to run off stage. But I couldn't. So I asked the audience whether I should sing Billie Eilish or Johnny/Mackenzie. Thankfully the crowd said Billie.

I decided to sing six feet under. I closed my eyes and started singing. I opened my eyes and saw everyone with their mouths open. Then I glanced at my group. They were smirking. Again. I rolled my eyes and then I heard some giggles. I got embarrassed. Then I saw Johnny staring at me. I have to be honest. My heart melted.

I finished and the was a wave of applause. The bowed and came off stage and ran angrily towards my group. I was about to burst. Just then Janvi said Johnny couldn't take his eyes off you. I looked down and and blushed. Then when I looked up they were smirking. Ughhhh this is getting annoying. When I asked them what they were smirking at then pointed towards a guy with dirty blonde hair. He was walking up to me. He came up to me and said..

..what did he say?
Find out in the next chapter