Chloe looked at Mark then looked at her hand that was still laced with Beca's.

"You can do it, babe," Beca said, lifting their hands up and kissing them. "I believe in you."

Chloe looked at her girlfriend and melted at her compassionate gaze. "I can?"

"Of course you can!"

"Absolutely!" Mark added.

"I know this is hard for you, babe, but you can do it. I promise I won't let anything happen to you."

Chloe smiled softly at the brunette.

"When is the trial, dad?"

"Next week."

"Next week?" Chloe echoed.

"Yes," Mark nodded. "I'll have to keep you both off school but they'll understand. I've already spoken to the principal and she's told the staff about the situation."

"Yes, the teachers have been extra nice to me," Chloe chuckled.

"And so they should!" Beca stated. "I'll kick their asses if they're not."

Chloe giggled. "So protective..."

"You're damn right."

"That's all I wanted to tell you girls," Mark said. "We can talk more about it later once you've put away your things. Don't eat much because dinner will be ready soon."

"Okay, dad, thanks." Beca stood with Chloe.

"Thank you, Mark. We'll talk later."

"Of course. I'm glad you two had a good trip."

"We did," Chloe smiled, tracing her fingertips along the inside of Beca's arm, making the brunette get chills and go red in the face. "Didn't we, baby?"

"Ah, yeah, we did. We sure did. Um, let's go unpack, Chlo," Beca tightened her grip on Chloe's hand and pulled her along.

Mark watched the two girls rush off with a perplexed look on his face.

"Way to blow our cover, dude," Beca said once she entered her bedroom and closed the door behind her.

"What do you mean?" Chloe asked, confused.

"Oh, don't play coy with me," Beca smirked. "If my dad wasn't as thick as bricks he totally would have caught on that we did it."

"Oh," Chloe bit her lip to stifle her giggles. "My bad."

"What am I going to do with you?" Beca sighed.

"I can think of a few things..." Chloe purred then stepped over to the brunette.

Beca swallowed hard as Chloe ran her hands up Beca's chest then folded her arms around the alt-girl's neck. Beca took steady breaths through her mouth as she rested her hands on Chloe's hips.

"I can't stop thinking about that night..." Chloe confessed.

"Neither can I. It was the best night ever."

"You're telling me..." Chloe leaned in closer, flicking her nose against Beca's. "I really want to do it again but I don't want to rush things."

"You have no idea how relieved I am to hear you say that."

"Why?"

"Because I feel the exact same way."

Chloe giggled as did Beca.

"But I'm ready whenever you're ready," Beca told her.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," Beca nodded. "I don't want to rush things but when you're ready to... go again... I'll be waiting."