Chapter 51: The Company

10 years later...
Jungkook's POV.

"Sir. You have a meeting with the employees at 5:00 as you said yesterday."

"Sir. Here are the papers you needed. These are the records of our sales for the last three years."

"Sir. Someone is at the Lobby. He wants to talk to you."

I nodded in response.

"You need anything, sir?"

"A cup of coffee. Nothing added."

"Okay, sir." Then, my secretary, Irene, left but I called him with her name.

She looked back at me.

"I said call me with my name."

"HAHAHA. Okay, Jungkook. I'm just teasing you." She said and pinched my cheek.

"Naughty." I said and I smiled at her.

Then, she left me and went to the pantry.

I looked at my watch.

"4:26."

I took the elevator to go to the lobby. Irene just said someone was waiting for me and wants a talk.

As the elevator opened, I saw some of my employees talking and giggling but they stopped when they saw me.

"Good afternoon, sir." They said in unison and smiled.

How I love my employees.

"Good morning, too." I entered the elevator and clicked the '1' button. They were all silent.

"How's your day, guys?" I asked without facing them.

"Fine, sir."

"Great, sir."

"That's good. Don't stress yourselves to much with your work, okay." I said and fixed my black coat and tie.

"Yes, sir."

"Okay, sir."

The elevator made a 'ding' sound. The elevator opened at 28th floor and all of the employees left. They even bid me their goodbye's.

As the elevator closes, I looked at the glass at the back of the elevator. Yes. The elevator wall at the back is made out of glass so you can see the outside.

How I love USA.

The city lights, the people, the happiness, the cold weather.

The elevator went fast going to the first floor. As it opens, I saw a man wearing sunglass and texting someone on the phone and his secretary.

"Sehun." I called and he looked at me.

"Ey Jungkook." I side hugged him.

"What brings you here?" I asked.

"Just stopped by. I went to the grocery store near here and I just visited." He answered.

"So... Long time no see. How are you?" I asked and sat beside him ang crossed my legs.

"Good. Working on the company is hard. But, I can manage it. How about you?"

"Also good. The company is stressing the hell out of me but, I can still handle it."

"Well, do you miss her?"

I didn't answered and I slowly bowed my head, avoiding his gaze.

I hate these kind of questions.