But on the thought of Sang Wans graceful smile, her actions, her gentleness and respectfulness she had towards her, Wang Shi again found it unbearable to do so and sighed, It can be put that way, but that would be just, just very bad for Sang Wan! From the looks of it, Fengju actually do quite like her. The affection they have towards each other is positive and the family is also at harmony. Even my life has become more comfortable! If her heart does happen to start growing thorns of hatred, and there comes no peace between the couple, flipping the entire household upside down, wouldnt it all be my fault?

Nanny Jiang went silent.

Seeing that she had remained silent, Wang Shi leaned her head and scolded, What else do you want to say, spout it all out in one breath quickly!

Nanny Li laughed and spoke without restraint, These words are not all that nice to hear, but which daughter-in-law had never suffer under a mother-in-law? Just how many out there are like Mistress to be so generous! Till this day, Maam has such a mother-in-law who does not need her to greet in the morning, no need to serve like under the tradition, and no need to cook in the kitchen. Shes able to wear comfortable clothes, with food served up to her, silk clothings and embroidered clothes to wear with many gold and silver ornaments, servants to serve her and flatter her, and she can do anything she wants, like sleeping in her chamber and no one can fault her for that! If such a small matter is considered bad, then laonu knows not what is worse!

Whats more, Miss Gu entering the family is a matter thats ironclad, and Im sure Maam should have known about it. You ah, should let Maam do the favor, and Im sure Miss Gu will be very grateful towards her. Who knows, maybe their relationship would become better? And one more thing! If you deem that that would be hurting Maam, then wouldnt it just be fine to treat her better in the future? If Maam blindly cares only for herself and not for the sake of this family, the young master, and you, then her virtuousness is nothing but a false one! Laonu has spoken too much, laonu should not have berate a master!

After saying those words, Nanny Jiang took a step back and bowed to seek forgiveness.

At ease! Wang Shi smiled and said, When the doors closed, theres nothing we cant say! What you said is right, then from what I see, we shall go with it! However, this matter will only be decided by Fengju once he returns, but Ill first notify Sang Wan of this.

Mistress is truly thoughtful! Nanny Jiang added a praise hurriedly.

At this moment, a maidservant arrived with news: The Zhuang family had someone sent an invitation!

Hearing the word Zhuang family, Mistress Wang became anxious, but after hearing that it was just a servant who had sent it, and not the Mistress Zhuang herself, she heaved a sigh of relief and gently patted her chest. Damned lass, frightened me for a moment there! But thankfully, thankfully! She had thought that Mistress Zhuang got wind of Gu Jing making a ruckus in the household and had come to make fun of her! But thinking again, when had Mistress Zhuangs intel been well-informed? It was clear that she had frightened herself and she could not help but laugh.

The servant greeted and handed the invitation, in three days time, Mistress Zhuang would be hosting a banquet and had invited her over. Wang Shi did not give much thought and accepted it happily.

I heard that Mistress Zhuangs sister-in-law brought her sister-in-laws or whatever relatives daughter over. I heard that shes quite a talented girl, isnt it ah? Wang Shi placed the invitation aside and asked.

Should be so. Nanny Jiang nodded and added easily, Not sure how many of those relatives she had kidnapped, but I heard that Mistress Zhuang even called her nieces over one at a time! Most probably shes doing this for her son! Qie, what talented girl! From what I see ah, that girl definitely wont be better than our Maam!