Her pet

i gulped as Evelynn pushed her face into my neck, her golden yellow eyes staring at my nervous expression. "i'm not trying to ruin you're fun or anything, i promise, i'm just staying the night and then i can leave" i growled. "oh? i wouldn't get feisty with me darling~" she purred venom lacing her voice as she moved a hand from my waist to grip my tail tightly. "i could tear this thing clean off if i wanted... now, tell me, whats better, i leave you're precious friend alone so he doesn't get his fragile heart broken and you let me play with you whenever i like or... i break you're precious friends heart~?" she chuckled an evil look on her face. i should of expected this, i'm a lower demon then her, i can either do as she says or nearly get killed. demons higher then others usually use lower ones as their play things, even as their little 'pets'. i gulped and stayed silent.

she growled the hand that's was on my tail going to my chin and forcing me to look at her, the sharp parts of the stupid gold bits on her fingers digging into my skin. "answer" she ordered. i let out a shaky breath of air "t-the first one..." i chocked. she loosened her grip and her smile grew, "the first one...?" she replied waiting for my answer. "the first one, master" i murmured looking away. i should of just stayed at home, maybe then i would not of had to face being my idols pet. she purred lightly her hands going to my hips now, gripping them tightly. "when is the food ready, pet?" she asked laying sweet, fluttery kisses on my neck. "soon,  about 10 minutes..." i said turning back to the wall. "hmm... ten minutes to do whatever i want with you..." she said softly her plump lips forming a smile against my neck.

the moment was saved by max knocking on the entrance to the door, i sighed in relief as my tail swished around wildly in nervousness. "um... is there something i should know about going on here?..." he asked raising an eyebrow. Evelynn turned to him and smiled sweetly "i'm sorry dear, couldn't help but notice you're friend here cooking dinner, how nice it is of them..." she answered her free hand silently slipping into my shirt, she wrote her mark on me, making sure it stayed before letting me go and swaying over to max wrapping an arm around him. 

jealousy

this is why i hate these marks, if its a powerful mark and you're 'master' flirts with someone around you or anything it gets you angry. "how bout we go watch a movie?" Evelynn purred walking out of the room leading him to the couch. i crossed my arm s taring at my tail before jamming it into the floor letting it set on fire for a few seconds before putting it out and sighing. "he is so going to kill me for that..." i murmured petting my tail where Evelynn had gripped it. 

-small time skip- 

dinner was done and i grabbed two plates for Evelynn and Max walking out i sat it on the table in front of them. max had fell asleep on the couch and Evelynn was watching the movie still un-amused, she turned to me and smiled seeing me with the food. "sweetheart isn't there anything... else... to eat?" she purred taking the plate of food and putting it onto her lap. i huffed and crossed my arms "depends, how did Max's skin taste?" i grunted before walking back to the kitchen annoyed. i didn't feel like going through her stupid flirting while i was going through this stupid jealous episode, and so i wasn't going to.