Main Character Bios

Name: 

Ko So-Min

Age: 

16

Occupation: 

Student (Harmonix)

Idol - Shining Girls

Blood Type: 

AB

Brand:

Diamond Luxury/Shining Girls

Bio: 

One of the owners of the Shining Voice, So-Min's elder sister gives her the Shining Harmonix Coord when she decided to transfer to Starlix Academy when she found out So-Min was accepted into Harmonix Academy. So-Min has long brown to almost black hair, wears glasses and has blue eyes. So-Min finds out about her Shining Voice after a successful audition performance and is accepted into Harmonix Academy and makes new friends there. Because of her newfound power, she is put in the Elite Class along with most of the Top Idols.

Name:

Ko Min-Hee

Age:

21

Occupation:

Former student at Harmonix

Student (Starlix) - Current

Idol - Former Shining Girls

Blood Type:

O+

Brand:

Former Shining Girls/Diamond Luxury

Bio:

The elder sister to So-Min, also one of the owners of the Shining Voice before switching to Starlix Academy and losing her Shining Voice after being defeated by her sister. Min-Hee left home at the age of 16, when her and her younger sister were getting along to go to Harmonix Academy because she wanted to be an Idol. Now that her sister is 16, she finds out her sister wants to attend Harmonix Academy to become the Top Idol. Making the decision, she transfers to Starlix, giving her sister the Shining Harmonix Coords. She has the same hair colour and red eyes, she loves to sing and dance.

Name:

Song Hana

Age:

16

Occupation:

Student (Starlix)

Idol

Blood Type:

O-

Brand:

Starlight Night

Bio:

She is another owner of the Shining Voice among other girls, she befriends So-Min and finds out that the Top Idol of her school is none other then So-Min's sister Min-Hee. She has long wavy red hair and green eyes, she has freckles along her face and she mostly keeps her hair in a bun or a ponytail. Her favorite Brand is Starlight Night.

Name:

Kim Haneul

Age:

16

Occupation:

Student (Melody)

Idol

Blood Type:

B

Brand:

Starlight Night

Bio:

Another owner of the Shining Voice and shares the Brand Starlight Night with Song Hana, she has black hair with brown eyes and she loves dancing as her hobby. Haneul wants to become the next Top Idol as well as gaining a spot as the Shining Melody in the Shining Girls Selection.

Name:

Kang Ji-Yu

Age:

16

Occupation:

Student (Harmonix)

Idol

Blood Type:

B+

Brand:

Pink Time

Bio:

Ji-Yu has a little of the Shining Voice which was why she was accepted into Harmonix Academy, she is best friends with So-Min and tries to do her best to support her as her number one fan. Ji-Yu is blonde with green eyes and she loves to sing and dance, her favourite hobby is knowing everything about So-Min since she is her number one fan.

Name:

Choi Iseul

Age:

16

Occupation:

Student (Starlix)

Idol

Blood Type:

A

Brand:

Cloud Nine

Bio:

As well as Kang Ji-Yu, Iseul has half of the Shining Voice. She has blue hair and purple eyes. Iseul is a shy girl but she loves to meet new people until she gets on stage and has stage fright. She tries to become another person to counter her stage fright and so she begins by being mentored by her friends.