Heaven has got really close to Nicki and even though she knew she wasn't her mother, she felt like she was and it made her happy.

H: nik nik

N: yes?

H: am I going back to your house after school?

N: no baby your mommy is gonna pick you

H: I don't want her toooo

She whined as she stopped walking. Nicki knew whenever she talked about her mother for too long she'd start crying and she didn't want her too so she crouched down and tried to calm her down again.

N: I know baby but you're meant to live with her. Me and mommy love you living at our house, but that can't be all the time.

H: but why? Mommy can just say she wants me to live with her and I can go

She said getting tears in her eyes. Nicki sighed feeling so bad for her

N: I wish it was that easy baby, I really do. But mommy is gonna have to try extra hard to let you live with us and it may take a while, but we're working on it okay. I promise

H: okay

She said as a tear left her eye which she quickly wiped out of habit.

N: don't cry baby everything's gonna be okay, alright?

She said bringing her into a hug. Heaven hugged her back tightly wishing she could go back home with her and stay there

H: okay

They walked inside and Nicki walked her to her classroom and signed her in.

N: okay you have fun and learn a lot okay baba? You got the books that mommy bought you in your book bag right?

H: yes

N: okay. I'll see you soon alright baby?

H: okay love you

She said hugging her legs which made Nicki's heart break into two. If she had her way she'd have heaven live with them, to be honest she needed to, they could provide for her better than Jenay, but it's gonna be hard.

N: I love you more baby. Bye

H: bye bye

She waved and it was so hard for Nicki to walk out the door but she did it. Even though she was sad about heaven going back to Jenay s house she had to channel her energy into giving Beyoncé her present for when she got home.

HOME

Nicki pulled up in the driveway and got out of her car and went inside the house. She closed the door and went upstairs to see Beyoncé just watching something in bed looking like she was at her wits end until she set her eyes on Nicki. She immediately smiled with excitement and couldn't take her eyes off of her.

N: sorry I kept you waiting baby

B: it's okay, but I want my present and I want it now

She said in a baby voice as she sat up with her arms crossed making Nicki laugh.

N: okay well give me 2 minutes and I'll have it ready for you okay?

B: okaaaaaaay

She said with a smirk as she watched Nicki go into the bathroom. When she closed the door Nicki quickly got the see-through lace set she hidden in the draw the night before and put it on. She looked in the mirror to make sure she was good, she quickly reapplied her lipstick and opened the door to see Beyoncé laid there already looking at her which made her laugh to see how keen she was.