Part 2

It's been too long!!! But I'm back and ready for some action!

Let's begin:

1. A question from:AuthorErina

If you and Sora had to battle each other, who would win?

That's a really good question actually. I'm not that sure but I feel like I might lose though. I mean, have you seen him with a keyblade! He's more of a professional than me but I wouldn't mind battling him just to see who's stronger.

2. A question from: PhoenixKingLord

Truth how beautiful are you Xion!

Extremely beautiful, lol! In all honesty, not so sure actually but alot of people do complement me on my looks but I'll admit that I do see myself as attractive. 😆

3. A question from: Qubon112

How would you react to a person who got rid of his heart because he thinks hearts are for the weak and this person is a 10 year old child?

Well, I'd actually prove that having a heart doesn't mean you're weak! I mean look at Sora or Riku! They both had a breakdown yet they got even more stronger than before! Look at Kairi, she used her heart as her guide to be with Sora! Look at Ventus, he was so sad when he was separated by his friends until he got reunited thanks to his heart guiding the way. With my friends, I'll prove that having a heart makes you strong and not weak!

4. A dare from: Zazzy109

Dare you to go to New York and help me fight green goblin... heh...

Xion (Me): So this is New York! Super cool!

Zazzy: Yep! There's Green Goblin! Lets go, Xion!

(TIMESKIP)

Xion (Me): Next time, let's bring more people here so then it won't be such an effort! How was the Green Goblin so strong!?

Zazzy: I don't know, but I'll take it from here. Thanks Xion!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆