Chapter 5, Morning

A/N: IM SORRYYY FOR NOT UPDATIIING!!! I WILL UPDATE MORE BUT I JUST- SCREEEEE ok on to the story. I JUST REALIZED THAT THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL WAS AT FRIDAY, IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED TO ME ONCE! Sorry onto the story now.

Y/N: I rub my eyes while I continue watching the movie. Me and Ben didnt sleep at all at night, We were supposed to but we decided a movie marathon woudn't be too bad, and now were watching the last movie. S/N came home late at night. She was with her friends at a party, and got drunk. Ben and I laughed so hard when she tripped over a few times when going to her room. Mom called me at 11 pm and said that they were staying at a hotel due to bad weather. When I told Ben we ran downstairs and stole almost all the food in the fridge, and some cookies too.

I groan and say, "How long is this movie?" Ben answers, "I dunno like three hours or something, seriously watching almost all of the good Marvel movies was not a good idea" We both stay queit for a while then we both burts to laughter. We laugh for a while until the laughter slowly dies and we continue watching the movie. Its Infinity wars, we coudnt find end game anywhere then we realized that right now its only in the cinema. Gotta go watch it someday. Ben yawns. "How long till this movie even ends?" He asks. "I dunno like two hours or something?" I answer. Ben doesnt say anything.

*timeskip*

Ben: I wake up to someone shouting, "Y/N were home!". I rub my eyes. I look at the clock it says 2:00pm?! We must have fallen asleep while watching the movie! I look around trying to spot SK. He is sleeping next to me. He still has his mask on but its on a little loosely, yet I still can't see his face. Hes snoring softly and he seems to be sleeping peacefully... WAIT WHAT?! IM NOT GAY! (It felt funny writing that because he just think your a boy, lol. I LOVE GAY STUFF THO) "Skullkid wake up!" I say and shake him. "No" SK says sleepily and turns around. "Your parents are home!" I say a bit louder than normally. "Shet!" SK shouts and jumps up. I laugh at his reaction. "WE CANT LET THEM TO KNOW WE STAYED UP ALL NIGHT OR THEY'LL BAN YOU FROM COMING TO MY HOUSE!" SK whisper yells and starts cleaning the mess we made. I shrug and help him.

We can hear his parents footsteps coming closer and closer to the room and as we finish cleaning the room and sit down his parents open the door and we turn our heads and look at them. "Sup?" SK and I ask at the same time. His parents just stare at us. "...ok" Their mother says and closes the door slowly. We can hear the parents footsteps as they leave. When we cant hear them anymore we burst out laughing.

-timeskip brought to you by *drumrolls* JenOMGkitten who sure as heck had to wait for this chapter if they even remembered i made this book for them lol-

Y/N: "HES NOT MY BOYFRIEND MOM!" I shout for the hunreth time today. "But honeyyyy he was handsome!" Mom says back sipping her tea. "MOM NO!" I shout. Ben left a hour ago. We ate breakfast, or well it wasn't morning, but we ate some pancakes that my mom made. Then we cleaned the room even more, played a few games and talked about random stuff. Then we ate dinner and then afrer dinner he had to leave. The clock was about 6pm when he left, so the sleep over was a 24 hour thing, I guess.

Me and my family is having afternoon tea right now, but they wont stop bothering me about Ben being my friend. "Ben looks like that guy from the games you play" B/N says and he sips his not so hot tea from his plastic mug. "Yes he does indeed" I say giggling. Then we all fall silent and drink tea, occasionally taking a cookie from the cookie plate.

Ben: I cross my arms and say, "I said I just spent more time at his house than planned, why is it such a problem? You told me I should get friends so I did!" Slendy, I mean slender "looks" at me annoyed and "says", "Child I told you to come home when its 4pm, you need to grow up and do what your told" I take a deep breath and let my hands fall to my sides "If you want me to grow up, why did you send Jeff to, look after me?" I ask saying the last part sarcastically. Slender "sighs", "Fair point child, i'll let it slide this time" He "says". I let out a small yes and run out of the room.

I KNOW I KNOW THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT and I know that this book sucks, but I have just been down lately. Also this "font" means that author is speaking. Bai. Have a nice evening/night/morning/day!