Jadah's Recovery

Jadah POV

My eyes fluttered open and I pulled my hands up to rub the sleep out of my eyes.

I looked around to see tons of balloons, flowers, and a lot of extra stuff for me I'm guessing but why am I even here? .

"Oh wow your finally up ms.paige." the doctor said walking in. my throat was very dry along with my lips . I sat up and reached for the cup she was handing me but I was really weak. she took a tube and placed it in my water and the other end in my mouth so I wouldn't have to hold the cup. I finished the cup within seconds.

"Are you hungry ?"

"Yes." I said softly.

"Ok and mr.alsina just left he's been here everyday. would you like me to call your family and him?"

I nodded my head yes and turned on the tv.

"August Alsina's mystery girl was raped one week ago and she was abused. witnesses that saw were interview ."

The TV switched to a light skinned girl with ratchet weave but August has a girl ?

"She was screaming for help but it was too many I didn't want to risk my self being hurt. she made me feel bad by the way she was crying and bleeding I wanted to help her but I have a daughter." she said .

"Witnesses also got some on camera"the reporter said i scrunched up my nose looking awe I feel sorry for her I saw the video playing I have that same dress.

"No! NOOOO NOOOO PLEASE STOP" the girl begged. she looks just - OMG . I felt tears come to my eyes as I realized that's me that being aired on tv. NATIONAL TELEVISION. I began crying and sobbing .

"PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP MEOOOMM" I watched him shove his self in my mouth and I almost threw up. I watched my self struggle until it was 3 loud bangs . by then I was unconscious I saw AUGUST come beside me.

"Here is were August Alsina comes to her rescue. we don't know her name or age or anything about her but he obviously cares for her to actually do dowm thing about it. back to you tom." she said .

"Here's your food." the doctor said silently ."im sorry." I guess she watched the TV too.

I looked down and began eating the soup. "can I brush my teeth.? and I need to get tested." I said .

"We already tested you. We gave you all the antibiotics for all curable diseases because we don't want to wait for signs and symptoms . as for you HIV test, it hasn't came back yet." she said . I sighed.

She brought me my tooth brush and helped me brush my teeth after I ate and now I'm watching degrassi.

"Omg jadah!" I head sky say runnig to hug me . after it was Ty AUGUST my mom and dad who didn't say much.

"Hi" I said silently .

"How are you feeling ? my mom asked .

"I feel bad." I said

"It's ok baby girl." My dad said .

"Ok I have you hiv results." the doctor said coming in.

I sat up and August came and held my hands. I bucked my eyes because is he isn't suppose to do that my parents know that he's grown and I'm still 16.

"Baby look isn't he the boy all over your room. Sky brought him here for you." my mom said . oh so they think sky just brought him and I'm a fan they don't know we had sexual intercourse or that he's attracted to me too.

"Your test came back negative." she said . everyone let the breath go that they didn't know they were holding.

"When can I leave ?" I asked softly.

"You have a couple of broken ribs so you can leave in two days but bed rest is much needed ."

I sigh "ok" was all I said and I felt the pain in my ribs come about." I need some pain medicine . " she nodded and walked out.

August Pov

"So how long are you staying to make my baby happy?" jadah's mom said .

"Uhm I'm staying till Ty and sky leave." i said.

"Oh ok tell my baby I love her and I'll be back tomorrow ." her mom and dad both left then Ty and sky left leaving me alone.

"Bout time"I heard Jadah say silently. I looked over because everyone thought she was sleeping. she was fighting her sleep.

"You fighting to sleep?" I asked

"Yea I wanted to talk" she said

"Bout?"

"Us." I sighed she don't know how much trouble I can get in she just young as hell."before you go off or leave I just gotta know if you gone fuck with me or not August . ?" she asked.

"Jadah you already know I wanna fuck with you but me being famous they gone call me all types of shit when that ain't even the case." I said.

"If you want something different something not normal you gotta change the game August ." she said .

"We'll talk more when you get out ." I walked to the door.

"Yea."she said and closed her eyes and dozed off .

I shook my head walking out the room . we gone have to talk more about it .

~~~~~~~~

Vote

Comment how you feel about:

The video

August

Sky

Jadah

Ty

Or anything .just comment please

Sorry for mistakes

Thanks for reading.