Prologue

(Y/n) pov

I was in my fighter trying to outrun my own troops after they killed my master right in front of me

(Y/n): I can't believe they would would do that!

R6-D7: (What do we do?!)

(Y/n): GET US THE HELL OUT OF HEAR!!!

After some fancy flying, I somehow manage to loose them in an asteroid field.  Or so I thought.  I look up from my hiding spot in a crater to see a clone in a fighter.  I start to freak out thinking that he was going to kill me.  At that moment I knew that I was done for.  But then he starts to clutch and hit his helmet repeatedly, he then contacts me on a secure channel.

Clone: I-I'm s-sorry commander.  For everything.  Let me buy you some more time to escape.  Let me lead them away from you.  *salute* This is ct-8646 signing off.

I then see him fly off and lead the others away from my location and begin to engage them in a dog fight.  I then use the distraction to fly away from my hiding spot.

R6-D7: (One's still following us!)

(Y/n): I have a plan!

I make several evasive actions just to make sure he was following us closely.  I then fire at an asteroid destroying it and creating a cloud of dust in the process, I fly into the cloud and stop.  I close my eyes and sense him fly right past me and fire at him, destroying his ship.  I keep flying into the asteroid field until I see a star dragon (look it up).  It looks at me and jerks it's head in a "Follow me" kind of way.  I sense that it wants to help me.  I decide to follow it mostly because I couldn't think of a better idea until we reach an Infinity Gate (look it up).

R6-D7: (I think it wants you to enter that thing.)

(Y/n): And we didn't even buy it dinner first.

I laughed a little at my own joke, R6 made a few beeping as his way of laughing, even the star dragon looked like it was chuckling a little.

(Y/n): Well, here goes nothing.

TO BE CONTINUED