B: you ok?

N: yeah. Kinda nervous

B: why?

N: what if she doesn't like me?

B: she'll love you don't worry

She said as she leaned down and kissed her forehead. Suddenly the door opened and the teacher stepped outside and smiled at the both.

T: hello there I guess your here to pick someone up

Beyoncé nodded and the teacher invited them inside to see the kids getting their bags and sitting in groups. Beyoncé looked around for heaven and she was putting her lunch in her backpack.

B: hey baby

Heaven instantly looked up and smiled brightly

H: mommy!!!

She cheered as she ran into her arms making Beyoncé pick her up and smother her in kisses while she hugged her tightly.

B: how's my princess doing? you had a good day?

H: yeah! I missed you

Beyoncé just kissed and hugged her again but Nicki found it so damn cute.

B: I missed you too baby. I got someone I want you to meet. This is my girlfriend Nicki, say hi

She whispered to her watching her get shy after showing Nicki to her. Heaven waved while laying her head in her mothers neck.

N: hi princess it's nice to meet you

She waved. Heaven smiled back and nicki instantly saw Beyoncé's facial features on her which made her smile even more. It made her excited for when their baby's here and she could see Beyoncé's genes show up in them.

H: hi, nice to meet you too

She said shyly but smiling.

N: she's too cute

She said as she watched heaven cling onto her mom. It was the cutest thing ever to see Beyoncé in mom-mode with a baby.

B: you don't have to be shy baby. You ready to go back home with us you're sisters are in the car.

H: yay!!

She cheered making Beyoncé smile and kiss her cheek as she got her back pack and walked out. They got in the car and Beyoncé buckled heaven in as she greeted the twins. When she was done she went to the drivers seat and pulled off and drove them back home.

HOME

Beyoncé opened the back door for the girls letting them climb out and they followed Beyoncé and Nicki to the front door. Beyoncé unlocked the door and let everybody go in before her and locked the door after her.

B: girls go get changed I'll put the tv on for you

Twins: yes mommy

They said before going upstairs. Heaven stood there shyly not really knowing what to do.

B: why you look shy baby girl? You're at mommy's house

Beyoncé asked as she held her hands open to see if she wanted Beyoncé to pick her up which she did. Beyoncé held her in her arms and kissed her cheek a couple time making her smile.

N: I'm gonna get dinner ready I'll shout you guys when it's done.

B: okay baby

Beyoncé took heaven to the living room and sat down with her in her lap.