Chapter 2

[TAEHYUNG's pov]

"So you're telling me that my Kid has Brain Cancer" Jin Hyung said as Tears came down from his Eyes and I could see him Panicking

"Jin Hyung... calm down..." I said as I grasped his arm...

"I'm the one who did this to myself..." I said...

"Does your Mother know?" He asked me...

I shook my head and he sighed...

"Does Jungkook know?" He asked me once again...

For the second time I shook my Head...

"Why.... Why didn't you tell us Taehyung!?" He yelled at me...

"I don't want to be a burden okay? The moment I knew this I didn't want a Surgery... because It's useless! Cancer cannot be cured!" I said as Tears made its way out of my Eyes...

"Mr. Kim... actually... Your Cancer can still be cured... It's a Grade I tumor and Surgery is the Best Option" the Doctor said...

"Really doc!? Please proceed with the Surgery now" Jin Hyung said to the Doctor...

The Doctor Nodded his Head and went out of the Room...

"Jin Hyung... I don't want to do this... I-" I was cut off when someone banged the door open...

"Jin! Are you okay!? I was so worried when you told me you were in a Hospital" Namjoon Hyung said While panting and beads of Sweat can be seen on his Forehead...

"I'm okay Joonie... but..." then Jin Hyung looked at me...

Namjoon Hyung followed his Gaze and the Moment our eyes met he gasped and asked me what happened...

Jin Hyung told His Hubby everything and now Namjoonie Hyung is Calling everyone...

"No! Don't!" I said...

"Please Don't tell them... I... I don't want them to know" I said with tears brimming in my Eyes...

Namjoon looked at me with Questioning Eyes...

"I don't want them to know that I'm in this state... I don't want them to know that... I'm going to die..." I said while tears finally made their way out of my Eyes...

Then the Doctor went inside my room...

"You need to take Chemotherapy for your Tumor and we'll see how it'll turn out" The Doctor said and excused himself...

"When are you going to Tell Jungkook about this?" Jin Hyung asked me...

"I know that you like Jungkook... I'm just keeping my mouth Shut About it..."

I looked at Seokjin Hyung with Wide eyes because I couldn't believe that he knew!?

"H-How Did Y-you know Hyung?" I asked him desperate for an Answer...

"I can see In your Eyes... Your gaze at him... it was so Beautiful.... but... Now... he has Jimin... and-"

"I know Hyung..." I cut off Jin Hyung...

"That's why I don't Want Jungkook to know... because I want him to be Happy... I don't want him to be saddened just because his Friend will be Dying soon-"

"Don't say those words Taehyung... stop that... I don't like it" Now it was Jin Hyungs Turn to Cut me off...

"Then what are you going to do? Are you going to Hide this from him? how Long?" He asked me...

"I don't know myself Hyung..."

(The next Day)

I was discharged in the Hospital and Every week on Wednesday I'll have to be back here to take Chemotherapy...