Chap 26:You've change

2 years later...

JENNIE POV

Years have past,tae and I have a wonderful relationship together until one day he ingored me completely.He will always come home late and I can smell a girl's perfume on his shirt.I start to investigate what is he up to at his office.I try to find clues for days until this final day come.

ME😭:(Look at phone)Tae..what are you up to..(open mesaage)A video??(plays video)No...no..no(tear up)why?!!!why????!!!!(calls jisoo)Unnie can come to my place.
JISOO😯:Sure.I'll be there in 10 minutes(at phone)
ME😢:Alright..

10 Minutes Later......

ME😢:(hears knocking at door)That must be Jisoo Unnie.(Open the door)
JISOO😷:Jennie(hugs her)What wrong??Why are you crying??
ME😭:WHY UNNIE..WHY HE HAS TO CHEAT ON ME??!!!WHY!!!!
JISOO😷:Tae..c-cheat on you-u..
ME😭:WHY??!!!I GAVE HIM ALL OF MY LOVE,TRUST AND CARE...IS IT NOT ENOUGH FOR HIM TO LOVE ME.(Cries hard)
JISOO:Jen...be strong.I know you can do it.
ME:WHY IS THIS HAPPEN TO ME??!!
JISOO:Jen..I think is best for to leave him..
ME:You think so??
JISOO:Yes..and also me and the girls are planning on continue our studies at the states.
ME:When will you leave?
JISOO:Tomorrow at 6pm.Do you want to come with us?
ME:Hmm..yes..I want to get out of this cruel relationship.
JISOO:That's a good choice Jen.Well you better pack up your clothes and all tomorrow after Tae goes to work.
ME:Okay Unnie
JISOO:Well..not need to shed your tears for that guy..move on.
ME:I will(hugs Jisoo)Thank u so much
JISOO:Anything for my bff(hugs back)Well,I should proberly get going now.Remember don't let Tae notice your leaving.
ME:Okay Unnie.Take care(waves)huh..(close door)15 minutes and Tae will go home.Jennie be strong,don't let the pain damage you.