Chap 11:Found you

At the stage.
MC:Today we will see 2 groups performing their two new song...First,We will be bringing up the boy group that every gurls fall for...BTS!
Perform their first song-BLOOD,SWEAT AND TEARS.

2nd Song-FIRE

Gurls all over the school hall screaming
MC:WOW!WHAT AN INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCES FROM BTS.
Gurls cheering for BTS.
MC:Next,we will having a girl group performances.They are badass,sexy and beautiful gurls.GIVE IT UP TO BLACKPINK.
Gurls and Boys all cheering for them.
1st song-WHISTLE

2nd Song-Playing with Fire

Woooooooooo....we love you Blackpink!!!!(fans screaming)
MINO:Woo!!Thats my Jennie out there
JENNIE:Thanks Minmin😘
JIN:Good job gurls.You rock out there.
JISOO:You guys too.
TAEHYUNG:Where is Jennie?
LISA:Ohh,she is with Mino over there(pointing where Jennie abd Mino at)
TAEHYUNG:Ahh...(Accidently saw Jennie's necklace)

(Accidently saw Jennie's necklace)

TAEHYUNG:That necklace..it can't be,after all this years..you were by my side after all.
ROSE:What wrong Tae?
TAEHYUNG:How long does Jennie wear that necklace.
LISA:Since we met until now.
JISOO:Why are you asking?
TAEHYUNG:Because My childhood friend also wears that same necklace that has a letter "T" on it.
LISA:OHH.....Jennie unnie also said that the necklace is from her beloved childhood friend and also known as her first crush.
TAEHYUNG:First crush??
ROSE:Yes,her 1st crush.Jennie unnie fell in love with him because of his kindness to others.Unnie also said she gave him a necklace that has a "J"letter on it since she will be leaving for the states because her mom had some works there.
TAEHYUNG:What if I tell you guys that I'm her childhood friend.
JISOO:No,you can't be her childhood friend.
LISA:Prove that you are her friend.
TAEHYUNG:(Pull out his necklace)See.

LISA:(Shock)SO YOU ARE HIM!ROSE:What the

ROSE:What the...
       SUDDENLY JENNIE COME TO THEM.
JENNIE:Whats with the shouting?
JISOO:Jennie,Tae is your childhood friend that you are talking about lastime.
JENNIE:(smiles)I know..
ROSE:You know?!Since when?
JENNIE:Remember that we have a party at my place..Taehyung was really drunk that time,so my bro ask me to let Tae rest at my room.After RM and J-hope Oppa left the room,I accidently saw Tae's necklace coming out.At that time,I was really shock that the necklace is the same as the one I have to my friend.I was really confused and decided not to tell anyone first.Because I'm scared that I got the wrong person.
ROSE:AHH....now I know.
TAEHYUNG:(Hugs Nini tightly)I thought I won't see u anymore but here u are.
JENNIE:Me too Taehyungie.Sorry for taking so long for me to come back to Korea.
TAEHYUNG:Its fine..Atleast you kept your promise.