New Revelation

I just found an enlightenment which may help you guys to lessen the pain of withdrawal symptoms because you know what waits in the aftermath.

If you get a good BL that means you will suffer longer afterwards. Good BL makes you invest your feelings in it, you fall deeply so when it's over it hit you harshly. Even though it ends happily and you can watch it again, you'll miss the characters, crave for more of them and crave for another movie/series that is as good as this one. You can't avoid, refuse, or run away from the pain no matter how experienced you are in BL world because you can't control your feelings. In comparison Bad BL only hurts a little and a shorter because when you find a good BL you'll forget it, the memories will be shoved into the corner collecting dust, until you see it again you might feel a bit unpleasantness but it won't hurt you anymore.

So my advice is something that very common, I'm sure you guys have heard it : accept the pain so you'll hurt less, think of it as circle of life after happiness there's sadness then back again taking turns. Actually period of getting happiness from BL is more definite than real life...

Well that's it for now. Maybe I will get another revelation in the future but I can't guarantee that. Thank you for reading (๑^ ^๑)

PS : Thank you so much onedirectionsrk for the editing. I really appreciate it (♡˙︶˙♡)