Chapter two

WAYMAKER SLUSHY! ^^
Sorry But I might only do the book in Nico's point of view. Then the next book will be Jason's or Percy's then after that... you get it😅 on with the chapter!

Not edited

Nico's P.O.V

For once Nico had a dreamless sleep and it was strange for him but he was okay with it I don't need more nightmares he struggled out of bed, had a shower, changed and looked at the clock 4:06 AM....... "you've got to be kidding me. I might be late" Nico stood up and looked out the window still dark out... stupid! Of course it's still dark out! It's 4 In the morning He looked around his cabin and sighed "I guess I'll pack somethings..." Nico had only looked in his Suitcase but didn't check what everything was so he walked over and took a bag and shoved some clothes in "should I take some Ambrosia and nectar?" He decided he would and left it on his bed then packed shampoo, body wash, a tooth brush and tooth past (Will he even need all this stuff?) then he turned on a lamp and looked at the grey suit case thinking I hate you. He stood back up and opens it on his small table and took out the 'wand' and studied it some kind of wood. it has some swirls on the handle... kinda like waves... oh wait! he put it down and took a letter attached to it 'Dear Nico this wand is fake. It is only so you know what a wand looks like. You may keep it, but it will not work like a real wand... please leave it in your cabin at camp' he re read it a couple times struggling with his dyslexia. He put it down and seen another letter and picked it up.

Mr. Di Angelo
Hades Cabin
Camp Half-Blood
Long Island sound
New York

(Did I do it right?) the envelope seemed thick and heavy, made of a yellowish paper and the address was written is emerald green ink with no stamp. Nico turned it over and there was a purple seal bearing a coat of arms; a lion, an eagle, a badger and a snake surrounding a large letter 'H' he stared at it thinking "what is this?" He knew it was a stupid question but he opened it slowly trying not to tear the paper and he took out a note, he took a little bit to just stare at the paper until he finally started to read.

HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore
(Order of Merlin, first class, grand sorc., chf. Warlock, supreme mugwump, international cunfed. of wizards)

dear Mr. Di Angelo,
We are pleased to inform you that you have a place at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and wizardry. Please find enclosed of all necessary books and equipment.
Term begins on 1 September. We await your owl by no later then 31 July.

Yours sincerely,

Minerva Mcgonagall
Deputy headmistress.

Nico tilted his head slightly and reread the note did Jason and Percy get the same letter....? They probably did he put the note back and thought he would read the other one in the morning he looked at the clock 4:44 AM Nico's eyes widened and he rushed to pick up all his stuff and shove some more thing into his bag before rushing out of his cabin. He almost ran into Jason and he was turning a corner "You okay?" Jason said breathing heavily and picking up Nico's bag "Ya... just in a rush" he said looking around "thanks... We better get going" he added and started to walk to the big house and broke into a jog. Not turning to check if Jason was following him. They both made it at 4:57 and Nico seen Percy and Chiron waiting at the steps "Ah. Your both here" Nico couldn't believe Percy beat both him and Jason but he shook the thought away and followed Jason, Percy and Chiron to Thalia's tree "Take this" Chiron handed them a glass battle and Nico took the bottle from Percy's hands and read the label 'ignoring Percy's protests' when he done so.

JONES
CANE SURGAR
Berry Lemonade Soda

Nico noticed Percy reading over his shoulder and his eyes widened slightly "What's this?" He said as he turned to Chiron and seen him talking to someone he didn't recognize "Lady hecate" Percy and Jason Neeld down so Nico done the same. Then me remembered the Goddess 'Hecate goddess of Magic' he thought as she told them to rise "You may go now Chiron. They are in good hands" she said turning to Chiron "Very well. Remember what I said last night boys. Do not tell anyone why you truly are" and with that Chiron left and the boys turned and looked at Hecate.

She simply looked back at them until Nico shifted under her cold gaze "Follow me" she turned and waved her head and walked behind Thalia's tree and disappeared. Nico gasped quietly and Jason was the first to follow her. Nico was still holding onto the bottle, but he completely forgot about it.

End of chapter.

Sorry it's so short but it's late right now and I'm tired so... ya lol I'm going to write chapters and not post them until I'm like 5 chapters ahead of the people reading so when that happens I don't know... but Started this book awhile ago but keep forgetting about it. I'm pretty busy nowadays lol... so ya I will post this as soon as I finish chapter 5 or something so I can post 1 or 2 times a week. Hope you guy like it so far! Love you all guys!
GreyStorm out!

Word count 966 words