Chapter 4

I stood up will my sister in my arms gently rocking her so she doesn't wake up when I got up from the couch.

"I'm Dick Grayson" The guy who opened the door told me in a quiet voice so he wouldn't wake up Estelle. "This is Jason Todd, Tim Drake, and Damian Wayne." He said this while pointing to that person as he said their name.

"Percy Jackson this little one is Estelle Blofis," I said looking, Estelle.

"How come you guy have different last names," I think was Jason asked

"Because we have different dads"

"Oh," was all he said.

"Percy, can you bring Estelle I'll find a room for her" Bruce said walking out of the room with me following. We got to a bedroom and I put Estelle down slowly on the bed so I didn't wake her and joined Bruce outside the door.

Then we both walk back to the living room with the others. When we got back they seemed to have been in the middle of a conversation. Before I got to ask them what they were talking about there was a scream from the bedroom we had just come from. We all ran to Estelle's room and burst open the door.

There was a man in the room with a knife standing next to Estelle's bed with her sitting up with fear in her eyes. I stood there in shook until he was about to stab her. When he was about to stab her I yell and felt water rush passed me and all of a sudden the guy was on the floor at the other end of the room. I ignored all the confused looks from the Waynes and ran to Estelle. When I got to her and held her she started to cry.

I finally got her to calm down and she fell asleep. After she fell asleep and went back to the living room this time bring her with us. Bruce asked, "How did you do that."

"Ummm..." Was all I said.