stardom talks

Stranger Things took the world by storm when it first aired in the summer of twenty-sixteen

Stranger Things took the world by storm when it first aired in the summer of twenty-sixteen. Bringing to life a favorite childhood game and mixing it with late eighties nostalgia and memorable, lovable characters, the Duffer family managed to capture the hearts of the people from every generation. The cast members, new and eager to kickstart their blossoming careers, quickly became household names inspiring artwork, books, and many other forms of media. It overtook the media as we know it. It quickly got renewed for three more seasons, introducing more characters and a bigger budget.

However, stardom and success quickly became muddied with scandal and internet toxicity. Beloved characters on the screen, family drama and breakups, quickly cracked the relationships between the actors and the staff behind the cameras. We don't know everything only what a few close sources gave and what the cameras saw out in public. All we know is that friendships and relationships ended publicly, the records from hospitals and police stations, and the scandalous news of Mirelle being fired from the show after a huge blowout with her brother, Ross Duffer.

Maybe greed and fame got in the way? The only way to know for sure is to hear it from the people involved.

For the first time since her split with her brothers, Mireille Duffer agreed to break her silence and sit down with our team for an interview speaking about what truly happened on the set of the fourth season of Stranger Things and the events that played out after it all wrapped up.

Next week, come and sit with me as we discuss the life and truth behind our beloved television show and how people are far from how they are portrayed. 

a/n: hey, so I am taking this story in a little bit of a new direction. sorry it's been so long since I updated. I promise I am getting caught up. Joseph's pov is coming up next. It's almost written.