【16】

They all sat around talking and laughing. Mark and Jelena told the story of how they met bringing everyone to tears.

"See you tomorrow." Maria hugged Jelena bye.

"See you later." Jinyoung smiled at Jelena.

Mark covered Jelena's eyes.

"Hey." Jelena tried removing his hand but Mark blocked it.

"You might fall for him if you see his smile." Mark said.

"Nonsense, I've seen his smile many times." Jelena argued. "I told you my heart is only for you."

Mark removed his hand from her eyes. He smiled as she looked around.

"I didn't get to say goodbye to them." Jelena pouted.

"You'll see them tomorrow relax." Mark said. "Hungry?"

"No not real..." She was cut off by her stomach growling.

"I'll tell my manager to get us something to eat." Mark picked up his phone.

Jelena sat down on the couch, turning the tv on. She flipped through the channels. Her phone started ringing. She looked at it then looked back up at Mark.

"Who is it?" He asked.

"My dad." Jelena said in sad tone. "Mark he's gonna make me go back to America."

"I won't let that happen." Mark said.

Jelena answered her phone.

"Hi dad...." Jelena was cut off by her angry dad. "I know, I've just..." She sighed as her father didn't give her a chance to speak.

"I'm not going back." Jelena said as tears ran down her cheeks. "You what!?"

Mark took the phone from her.

"Mr. Miller it's me Mark..." Mark's eyes widen. "Send whoever you want...I'm not letting Jelena go."

Jelena stared off into space. She knew if she stayed she'd be putting not only her but Mark in a bad place. Her father is a well known billionaire in America.

"I'll go." Jelena stood. "But I'm not staying there."

Mark stared at Jelena.

"I'll be back in six months." Jelena smiled with tears rolling down her face. "Wait for me."

Mark nodded hanging up on her father.

"I'll help you pack." He kissed her forehead.

"Before I leave...make love to me." Jelena wrapped her arms around his neck.

Mark smirked. He picked her up squeezing her ass. His lips moved to her neck.

"Do not look or speak to any other guy." Mark said as they walked into the airport.

"Stop it." Jelena rolled her eyes.

"Okay, just don't smile at any other guy." Mark said.

They hugged until Jelena's flight was called.

"See you in six months." Jelena held back her tears as she kissed him goodbye.

Mark watched her as she faded into the crowd. He sighed as he walked back to the car.

Word spread that Jelena went back to America. The fandom was worried because they noticed a difference in Mark. Jelena noticed it too. She couldn't wait until the six months was up.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

I know I ended this chapter short.

Stay positive, even through the negative times