Ymir then thinks back to when she was human again. To when she made a vow. A vow to not deceive herself anymore. A vow to not fall for her own lies. From then on, she'd be real. "So, did that play out?" Said an unknown man. "Ah, the child was given the name Christa Lenz, then she was packed off to the Cadet Corps." "That is a pity. Poor wretch, would've been better was she wasn't born." Ymir was surprised at this. 

She then thought back to their time in the Cadet Corps. She took notice of Christa when Jean and Eren were about to fight. She remembers Christa helping Sasha out by giving her food and water. "What're you doing? This you're idea of trying to be nice?" "Well, uh..." Immediately she could tell that they were the same. Christa nourished herself on lies, like Ymir did. She was the only person that got to understand her.

She then brought herself back into reality. She then started obstructing Bertholdt's sight. "What are you doing?!" Bertholdt starts to freak out as Ymir starts talking "Hey, shut the hell up and use your head for a second. In a forest like this, I'm the one who can shine, right?" They were about to hit a tree, but Bertholdt just avoids it, nearly dropping Luke. "Ymir, knock it off! We'll fall!" "Do you think that I give a damn? I have the advantage. Any other time, you two would outclass me, but my titan form's more agile. I could leap through the trees, grab Eren and Luke, and rendezvous with the Scouts before you knew what hit you. Wouldn't be that hard. Either you agree to take Christa with us right now or so help me, I will throw your plan out of wack." Reiner yells at her, but she responds with "If it robs her of a future, then life's a bitch, but by god, I will live to see her again! I've made my peace with what that says about me. You guys have no idea what it's like. She knows what a shitty person I am, but she still smiles at me." She then tells them that she has a plan as Luke thinks 'I swear, I'm gonna kick her ass, but not now. I have to keep my cover.' 

There was an effect that showed that someone had transformed. Only the four in the forest that were conscious knew who it was. Armin and Mikasa acknowledged this and Erwin gave the order to disperse. Many people died in the process of doing this due to the amount of titans. "Battle is not our objective! Locate, recover, and retreat!" Erwin shouted. A group from the Garrison Regiment went to try and spot the enemy. They then hear the scream of a titan, Ymir's titan to be exact. Connie tells the others that it's Ymir's titan form. Ymir ignores the others and looks around for Christa. "Ymir!" And there she is. "There you are! Thank goodness you're all right!" Ymir responded by jumping at Christa and trapping her in her mouth, then escaping. 

Luke's POV 

It feels like we were staying in one spot now, probably waiting for Ymir to get back with Christa. I then hear a booming sound coming towards us, damn it Ymir! I then hear Reiner transform. And now we're moving. I assume we're on Reiner now because we've stopped moving, but feel air hit my face. I just need to keep up the facade a little longer. I then hear Christa coughing. "Christa?" I feel Bertholdt turn to her. "Christa, no, Historia, I'm sorry about eating you. You're probably pissed." I hear Ymir say. "Pissed probably wouldn't even begin to describe it!" I say, I was done with keeping us this shit! I open my eyes and get out of Bertholdt's arms. "H....How long were you awake?" Bertholdt asked as I respond "I was never out in the first place, dumbass! Next time, make sure I'm unconscious!" I look behind him to see a bunch of people behind him on horses, two of them being Mikasa and Armin. I then look over to Christa, or is her name Historia? I heard Ymir call her that. "Are you ok, Christa?" I ask, getting in a fighting stance, struggling to stay standing because I'm on a moving titan. "I...I don't know" She responds as I look down at my foot. Just my toes need to regenerate and I'm all set. Christa then asks what's going on. "I'll let Ymir explain that for you." I say as I glare at Ymir, then send a punch towards Bertholdt, but he sidesteps it. Ymir explains what's going on. I really can't risk attacking Bertholdt cause I might hit Eren.  Christa was lecturing Ymir right now. Maybe she'll reconsider. Bertholdt then says that it was her fault the Scouts were catching up. I have to make a choice. I either have to stay here, and try to free Eren and Christa, or I could jump, hoping that the Scouts brought extra gear. "Cut the shit, Bertholdt. Nothing you say can make what you're doing seem right. You're at a disadvantage" I then turn around "Your plan was fucked from the start."