the calling of oppa

"don't you feel uncomfortable being called oppa?"  "why do non Korean people keeping on calling you oppa?" "isn't that kinda koreabooish?"  "Jae, just tell your followers not to call you oppa"

even though this may be a crack fic i might be getting into some more controversial stuff about koreaboos and Korean society. something that really bothers me is when somebody makes these rants about honorfics, and they are not fucking even Korean,,,..??? its not like you cant say your "uncomfortable" or "thorny" about it all. as a Korean i truly dont mind if a younger person than me (OF ANY RACE) calls me  "oppa" if its in a Korean convo or English convo.  But  the thing that really makes me mad is the stereotypical  attacking people for doing it. for example; one time i posted a picture of my self at Disney world, and someone replied with "omo oppa you look so pretty!"  and it didn't make me uncomfortable or anything, but this random person (a bts fan of course sksk) was all like "don't say that to him! he probably is uncomfortable with that! you koreaboo"  yeah, well i called out their ass on Instagram and they disappeared. 

.

I am sorry if this sounds very aggressive, but i am just trying to get my point of view across to people that don't understand my point of view. 

.

another time i was also called unnie, but we don't talk about that,,,,,