Last part : Mr and Mrs Severide

Start from the beginning

It had been a good a month and a half and still no sign of Stella waking up.

But still Severide was by her side each and everyday.

And everyday he was talking to her.

Still at the same place, holding her hand.

"Hey Stella! Me again, I don't know if you can hear me or what is happening right now with your body. But I just want to let you know that i've been there everyday by your side. I never realized truly how much I loved you, but you are my everything. My rock! I just" and he broke down "i feel lost without you! I'm sorry for everything we've been through this past couple of weeks. But how we found each other back, i'll have it in my heart always. And you know how bad I used to be with my feelings, words but i want to change that. I want to let you know that you made me a new man. My life ain't the same without you, you put a sense in it" wiping a tear he added "Olivia is starting to look more and more like you, and i just enjoy watching her. Please come back to me, i love you...and don't think you'll escape because i will definitely marry you again when you wake up"

And he kissed her hand.

It was frustrating not knowing if she was hearing him.

But he had faith she was. It was now time for the usual check up, her vitals were good. Everything seemed perfect, he wounds were healing perfectly well. Nothing to worry about, she was just taking time to wake up and it didn't seem normal for Dr Rhodes.

"So Connor tell me!" Severide said anxious.

"How do you see her? Why isn't she waking up?"

"Well everything with Stella looks fine, vitals looks great. Wounds too but I can't seem to get why she isn't waking up just yet. I'm going to order a blood test, see if there anything we maybe missed and i'll be back to check her lung through the ultrasound."

"Okay thank you!"

He was totally reassured yet but it was a little calming to know she was okay.

In this whole time Severide had the support he needed, with his mom and the whole firehouse. Especially Gabby, Matt and Brett.

While he waited for Connor to come back with the results, he decided to let the girls know how Stella was.

"Hey Kelly, any news?" Gabby asked right as she picked the phone up.

"Yes, she's stable. Connor said her vitals are good and everything, that it is just weird now that she's not waking up"

"I'm sure it's nothing, maybe she's just taking her sweet time"

"I hope so, I miss her"

"We all do, but don't worry okay"

"I'll try to worry less but it's not easy. And the fact that Renee is still somewhere hiding freaks me out and scares me even more for Stella"

"This bitch. I truly hope they find her soon!"

"Me too, i mean she could come back at any time and..." but he stopped as he heard Connor come back.

"Kelly?"

"Look Gabby, i'll call you back. Please tell everyone what I just told you, Connor is back with the blood test"

"Okay, let me know if anything changes. Bye love you"

And they both hung up.

"So tell me Connor!"

"Well first let's see how that lung of her is doing and then i'll talk to you about the blood test"