Chapter 3

Jason POV

She looks like something out of a movie.Her cheeks are always so flushed and her green eyes has this little orange flower around it.The light brown hair compliments her in such a beautiful way.Her body is unbelievable in every way."Are you going to get changed",I mange to say seeing her clothes in her hand.

"Uhmmm...yeah please excuse me I'll be right back",she says and walks towards the bathrooms to get changed into her swimsuit.

When Tamlin comes out of the bathroom it is as if something stole the breath right out of my mouth.The way they swimsuit brings out her body in such a seductive way that I can't resist.Her body is just perfection not to mention her beauty above all.The way her hair flows to the sides over her shoulder causing some sort of a wave makes her eyes stand out even more.

"What...why are you staring is there something on my face?",she lets out a giggle I'm sure it was unintentionally.I can't help but smile at her choice of words to say to me and notice how shy she was to say those words in the first place.

"No i was just admiring your beauty",I reply and notice her cheeks turning even more red.I can't help but let out a smile that has been dying to be revealed.Who would have thought though not too long ago she was rude to me,saying i shouldn't even try to get to know her because it won't work but here she is...she's even getting shy for me.

"So...Who are you here with?",I break the silence between us."I'm here with my younger brother James",she says."I didn't even know you had a younger sibling",I say wanting to know so much about this gorgeous women infront of me."Well I told you about him the other night on our date...remember?",she says sort of annoyed.How could I have forgotten about that."Oh yes...how could I have forgotten about that,so you admit it was a date though",I say with probably the biggest smirk on my face.

"Hey...don't push it okay or I will run away from you",she bursts into laughter and so do I.The sound of her laughing if like hummingbirds in the morning."Are you going in for a swim?",I mange to say to her."What...me no obviously not",she says way to fast."Why not?",I ask curiously.

"Well aren't you a miss busy body",she says taunting me."Excuse me...what did you just call me",I say slowly.Before she even has the chamce to open her mouth i swing her over my shoulder and head st right for the water.

As soon as we get there and i am about knee deep i drop her slowly into the water and she giggles in the cutest way.If I had done this two weeks ago she probably would have sworn me out by now but I'm not complaing.

Tamlin POV

I can't believe I am actually having fun with Jason.Not too long ago I was mean to him telling him to say away from him and not to try and get to know me,I'm happy he didn't listen to me.

Jason is really a good person and i feel bad for how I treated him at first and i can't even think of how he have felt then.I don't think i would be so nice to someone after the things that were said to him by me.Jason doesn't seem bothered by it though he is very nice.His personality is everything though.He has this lovely smile and his eyes are dreamy.

"So what are you doing here in Londan?", I finally decide to ask him.I'm not sure why i am asking but its worth the try.

"Well...I was in NYU but i got bored of it and wanted a change.I alway liked the thought of Londan though there's something about English accents that I love.Especially when its a beautiful English girl that looks like an angel",he says with a warming smile.

"Wow...is that so,I can't believe that's the only reason though there has to be more",I say kinda of demanding.

"Well that and...I would get into lots of fights on campus and not everyone liked me very much but that never bothered me",he says seeming unbothered.

"Oh so you are a bad boy then",the words roll of my lips unintentionally.

"You can say that...yea", Jason says as he bursts into laughter at the words I used to describe him.I can't help myslef but laugh with him.I just don't see Jason as the "bad boy" type.I mean the way he dresses is a little bad boyish and the way he walks.