Chapter 14(last date)

Hi guys its me wierd kitty before the story starts here is a little ⚠️ warning

Warning:swearing!

I was texting zenny on my phone and i was listening to music I didn't even notice that sora was in my apartment and i was not even in my female form,shit! I said in my thoughts.

~end of the pov~

-no ones pov-

So you really like playing with my heart don't you miku or i should say blossom! Sora yelled enough to make miku shake,it was your fucking fault from the start sora!you played me as a fucking doll do you even loved me!you mated with me then after that you cheated on me!what kind of mate does that asshole you selfish asshole don't you know how hurt i was then here you go crawling back to my heart again I thought you change but you didn't you are still a jerk you baka i hate you so much!miku was already in tears then zenny came bursting out the door,hey asshole get rejected you selfish bastard!zenny said with a evil smile,i will be back for a war miku~sora said to miku,miku was already in tears and how hurt he was he knew this will come to a end were all his brothers die and he get raped by his ex he wasn't happy about this then he said to zenny,"zenny chan Prepar for a war with his family go tell dad and my mom"he said with an angry face then zenny said"you're going to face him all your own no way"zenny reapplied back with a frown,its an order!this time Miku yelled and zenny nodded,this is our last date sora~

-T.B.C-

Thanks for reading let's see what happened next!

Miku:do you really think you will get away from stilling my things kitty chan!

Kitty:no! Ok! Bye guys ahhhhhh!!!!!

-328 words-