Chap 3(heat)remade

WARNING SMUT! SWEARING! Maybe a little better

♥️jake pov❤️

When we all arrived at my room I throw miku to the bed and we all pinned him we go to his neck and suck it and i was at his ears and lick it he moaned louder i gues i found his sweet spot i like it and nibble it after that i flip him now his back was facing us i put three fingers right in front of his face and i said"suck!"I demand and he did what i told him when he was done blaze get up and go to my closet and he was finding something while he was still finding it i put two fingers in miku's whole and start scissoring him,when my brother found it he put the cock ring in miku cock he was panting hard and gagging to because his moyth is occupied because of blade cock when i found his prostrate he moaned loudly of pleasure and i take out my fingers all three of us positions ourselves and pound him,when we hit his prostrate he yelled"HARDER DADDY'S" as he comand us we did it and thrust him harder and faster we were at our limit(btw they are wearing condoms)"do you*pant* want to cum little kitty"he nodded and i take out the cock ring and and start to jack him off we all cum at the same time we laid down next to miku we all said"we love you miku~" and he reply sleepy and tired"i love you guys to"the we all drifted to sleep.

-end of the pov-

Hi guys i hope that was a little better so bye!!!

Ok that was my first smut I'm sorry that it was bad