Chapter 7

Williams POV

We finished breakfast at my parents house. I was get ready to leave when Hakeem came up to me.

"Hey bro, wanna head to the mall with me? I have to meet T" for those who don't know "T" is Tiana, Hakeems on and off girlfriend.

"Sure, why not?"

"Ok, great! Meet in the front of the mall" with that said I walked to my car and drove off.

I made it to the mall where I met Hakeem and Tiana. We went in and we were walking around, luckily we have been spotted by paps or fans. As we were walking I noticed a certain somone inside that store called Pink.

"Isn't that the same girl from the Auditions yesterday?" I looked at her

"Yeah"

"Well then go talk to her!" He shoved me in that direction. As I got closer to her I noticed she was in a pair of leggings which showed her long legs off. She was wearing a red hoodie with it. Her raven hair was down instead of up this time.

I walked up behind her and whisper in her ear "Get the pink ones"

She whipped around to come face to face with me. She seemed about shocked to see me

"umm Hi?"

"Hey" she looked around before saying

"What are you doing in here?"

"Well I'm here with my brother and I noticed you so I thought I would come say Hi. I guess I'll go since it seems like you don't want me here" I turned to walk away but, then she grabbed my arm

"No it's ok, I was just shocked to see you here. Out in the open like this."

"I don't normally go places with out guards" she just shook her head and started walking again. I followed her around the store

"So why are you here exactly?"

"Well I dropped off my brother at school and I needed dance clothes so I decided to come here."

"You have a brother?" She shook her head yes

"I have 6 brothers actually"

"Damn, that's alot of sex" she started lauging hysterically

"Yea, I guess it is!" She started to explain that her mom and dad had 5 kids and her step-mom had 2 with her dad. We just stood there talking for a few minutes.

Hakeems POV

I watched as Will and that dancer girl were laughing at something.

"Who is she?" T asked.

"I don't know but, she definitely knows how to make will laugh that's for sure" we just kept staring at them.

"I haven't seen will smile that much in a long time" I looked back my brother laughing. He doesn't laugh or smile much anymore. It was good to see.

"Come on Keem, let's go get him."

We walked towards the two and Will turned to me.

"Oh Hey, sorry I got caught up in conversation"

"It's fine" we stood there awkwardly for a second before the girl introduced herself.

"Hi, I'm Maria"

"Tiana" T smiled at her

"and this is Hakeem." She shook my hand. Will just stood there in silence.

"Maria, would you like to join us?"

"Oh no, I don't want to bother you guys" Will chimed in

"No your not, right guys?" He looked at me and T.

"No, not at all"

we said in unison.

"Ok, why not?" So we left that store and started to walk around. We walked to the food court and got some food. The girls went to some Mediterranean place and Will and I went to Chick-Fil-a. I noticed will was staring at Maria.

"So you must really like her?" He snapped out of his gaze

"What? No!"

"Yeah you do. You haven't stopped staring at her" he flipped me off.

"I don't know, theres something about her" We looked over and saw them waving at us. What's so interesting about this girl?

Maria's POV

I was standing in the line with Tiana when I noticed Will was staring at me.

"It seems to me that you've gained a fan" Tiana said in a humorous tone. I laughed and tried not to look at him but, he turned away to order which gave me the opportunity to admire him. He's a lot taller than me, I'm only 5'3 and he has to be at least 6'0. He had a very built body and his face has very strong features. He has a jawline to die for, nice lips, a cute nose, brown eyes, black hair with corn rows in it. I turned my eyes back to the menu before he noticed me staring.

Tiana and I ordered our food and sat down to eat. The boys had thier food already. We just sat there eating till Tiana started conversation.

"So.. Maria, how long have you lived in New York?"

"Around 4 years now, we moved here when I was 16" Hakeem then entered the conversation

"Where did you used to live?"

"I lived in Chicago" Will spoke next

"Nice, how come you moved to New York?" I just sat there staring at him. It doesn't seem like a big deal to some but, the circumstances that caused us to leave are hard to think about. I felt tears in my eyes.

Williams POV

"Nice, how come you moved to New York?" I completely regret asking that. I saw Maria's face drop and tears swelling in her eyes.

"Oh shit! I'm sorry, I didn't me-"

"No, no, it's fine!" She wiped her tears away

"My mom died when I was 15. My dad had to move us out of the state." Everyone gave her a sympathetic look and gave condolences.

"It's not that big of deal. It happened and I can't change that." Everyone just sat there awkwardly not sure what to say next.

"So how about the auditions? What do you think of it Maria?" Hakeem asked.

"It's really nerve racking, I thought I was going to pass out."

"You did great!" Tiana said.

"Thanks!" We continued to eat till I looked at the time. It's already 2!

"Shit! Today is Tuesday right?" We shook our heads.

" I gotta go! I have a gala for my dad business tonight I have to go to!" She quickly grabbed all her stuff and said thanks to all of us and left. I quickly got up and caught up to her.

"Hey, slow down!" She stopped and turned around.

"Sorry for rushing! I just can not be late."

"No it's fine, I was actually wondering if umm I could get your number umm for audition purposes?" Audition purposes Will? Really? Your smoother than that.

"Uh sure?" She gave me her number but, not with out smirking a little bit.

"I'll see you tomorrow at auditions!" "Bye!" I turned around with the goofiest smile on my face. What is happening to me? I never act like this. What am I going to do?

-----------------------------------------------------------
What will he do!?!