Kidnapped

.:your POV:.

"ALPHA!" echoed through the corridors everyone glanced at one another, "who else is in the castle?" Garroth asked "excuse me ladies" Garroth walked away and headed towards his father "hey (y/n) let's go on an adventure" Katelyn said "but my parents will murder me" I sighed "come on, you're with a goddess, nothing can hurt you" Katelyn smirked. "Do you want me to go with you cause Aphmau won't go with you" I raised a brow "maybe" she smiled "fine then" I followed Katelyn out of the ball room. I was trailing behind her with a couple feet between "hurry slow coach" she rolled her eyes "yeah yeah, your not wearing a ball gown and heels" I rolled my eyes "kick your shoes off and rip off the bottom of the dress" Katelyn sighed "no, mom will kill me!" My eyes widened at the thought. "Fine, I'll have to disobey my father this one time" she rolled her eyes and used her "magic" to shorten the dress "now hurry up" Katelyn ran off.

-time skip-

I lost Katelyn so I was wondering around the castle halls barefooted and looking like a lost child "Katelyn?" I yelled before getting knocked over by something "HEY! Don't knock me over Katie!" I yelled but noticed it wasn't Katelyn "who are you?" I asked "not important right now" the guy said "He went this way" a guard yelled and the black haired boy pushed me down another hallway "don't make a sound" he said technically breathing on me, he was that close to me "do you mind not breathing on me?" I asked "sorry" he muttered and took a second look at me "Out of everyone in this stupid place I had to hide out with a princess?" He growled, I noticed a blue shiny stone in his jacket pocket. "Nice stone" I smiled and he looked at his jacket and covered it up "why'd you hide it?" I asked as he walked away, so I followed him "it's nothing" he growled "umm ok?" I shrugged "TWO WENT THIS WAY!" some guards yelled "Alpha we need to get going" a purple haired wolf girl said "where's Rylan?" The black haired boy asked "where's Blaze?" The green haired wolf boy said "guards got him" the black haired boy said "same with Rylan" the two others yelled "THERE THEY ARE!" A guard yelled.

The black haired boy picked me up and they dashed out the castle, they decided to take a carriage instead of running "Dotty you take the reigns" the green haired boy said and I was chucked into the carriage before the two boys got in "right, so I have an important question, why am I getting kidnapped?" I asked not sounding worried but more confused "Because you saw the stone" the black haired boy said whilst trying to get his breath "stone? You mean the blue shiny thing in your pocket?" I asked and I got ignored.

-time skip- brought to you with no internet 😭-

We reached a cave liked structure and the two wolves and that boy left the carriage but telling me to stay put, I did so since I didn't want to get on their bad side since I don't know what their capable of.

After about 5 minutes they came back and got into the carriage, not telling me where their planning of going so I just glared out the window, slowly falling asleep...

.:??? POV:.

I watched as the princess fell asleep against the window "Aaron what are we going to do with her?" Dotty asked "nothing, there isn't a lot we can do, if she goes back she will tell everyone where we are but if we don't take her back her kingdom and her friends will notice and they'll set up a search party for her" I sighed "we could just leave her somewhere" Dotty added "we can't do that" I growled and Dotty and she whined. I looked back at the girl, still not knowing her name cause I didn't even think about asking as it seems if you have a name for something you get attached, like I was with Alexander... I sighed and sat next to her and opposite Dotty. She seemed sad about something but I didn't question it...

-an hour later-
.:Your POV:.

I woke up, still sat in the carriage but not leaning against the window, I noticed familiar red material next to me. I looked to my right and saw that black haired boy asleep on my shoulder. I didn't feel like moving cause he looked tired and comfy. So I just sat there waiting for him to wake up. The carriage was in the middle of nowhere, the horses where gone as well, the black haired boy had moved off my shoulder so I got up and walked around outside, unaware of where I am, I heard growling echo through the trees, I started to panic since I had no idea where I was and unsure on why there where wolves around.

I tried to ignore it and look for the horses and try and get back to the castle, lucky me I found them a few trees ahead, I got their harnesses and lead them back to the carriage, that was until I was face to face with a pack of hungry wolves. The horses started to panic as much as I was now. The horses managed to run away so I was left alone... or so I thought.

The black haired boy (who still hasn't told me his name yet) came out of nowhere and growled at the wolves and they all whined and ran away "than-" I started "Why'd you run off?" He growled but didn't look at me but at his jacket as he took it off and wrapped it around his face "I just went to get the horses back" I said trying not to cry "well their long gone now" he looked around and cleared his throat "I'm sorry for yelling... let's start walking" he said and turned away "Hey wait!" I said and he looked at me "what's your name?" I asked "Aaron" he said blankly "nice to meet you I'm (y/n)" I smiled and stuck my hand out for a hand shake "cool, now no stalling, we have to get out of these woods before them wolves come back" he started walking and I followed.