What. The. Heck.

(Warning: Swear Words cuz I gave up.)
Yesterday on May 10, I am scarred. No, not just me, but my girl best friend. She got a dream about S and the person he wants to have babies with, L. She dreamed of a bed, two guys and a lot of moaning. She told me this and I am basically, 😡😱😶😵. My best friend, who was ten, had a dream about the devil's tango. I go to L and I tell him what E (bff) had a dream about that. I wish I had told L, but I guess E said it to him instead. His probably scarred for life like me, nah jk, he not, I asked him. Later that day I got told that S wanted to do a threesome. A fucking threesome. I like keeping my books clean, but I've had enough. E then told me that yesterday, that fucking bastard said, "I don't want to make babies with L!" Then guess what the fuck happened? He fucking asked E if she could be his best friend, since his old on- wait, Imm explain it. L jad a crush on B, a tough girl. B was S's best friend. S felt "betrayed". Fucking liar. But there's fucking more. So, there's two guys in class who's names start with L. Right S wanted to do a fucking threesome, and I told the second L, who, I forgot, didn't understand inappropriate jokes. When I told him, he just pretended to barf and went away from me. I didn't go after him, because he's had enough. If I, a straight guy, got told that the gay psychopath from class was talking about wanting to do a fucking threesome with me, I'd react the fuck the same. This is the end of this motherfucking, twisted story.
Edit:L1 (the hOt OnE, aPpArEnTlY) told the girls he was gay. It was so that S won't like him. It didn't work.
Edit 2: OMGOMGOMGOMG, What would happen if he was actually talking about me? What if the girls were saying lies? I fucking feel like crying. I'm the first crush he had in this school, and if it weren't for me, he might still be lying about being straight.

STORYTIME!!!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara