"What do you think Hope and Angelo are doing?" Malia asks Emma, her eyes not leaving the fight scene on the screen in front of them.

"Hmm I don't know. Want to go all spy and find out?" Malia is quick to nod, pausing their movie and dramatically jumping over the back of the couch. Emma merely giggles before they both head upstairs to the hallway of endless bedroom. Seriously how many frickin bedrooms does one person need? They find most of the rooms empty as they walk down the hallway, until they get to the last one.

"Do you hear that?" Malia asks quietly as they stand in front of the doorway next to Malia's, a soft thumping could be heard through the door. Emma shrugs before opening the door, only to be met with the disturbed sight of Hope on top of Angelo, moaning loudly. The pair stop as the door opens and the next thirty seconds are filled with shrieks and squeals from everyone in the room.

"GET OUT EMMA!" Hope shouts as she pulls up the bed sheets to cover herself, Emma quickly stutters out an apology before quickly closing the door and meeting Malia's widen eyes. The two quickly run back down to the lounge before bursting into giggles again, discussing what they just walked in on.

Malia slept in Emma's room that night, not wanting to hear more inappropriate noises throughout the night. The two are rudely awoken in the morning by Ace in a sharp grey business suit.

"Jesus girls are gross and weird." He comments as he opens the curtains to reveal the two both happily cuddling into each other while junk food wrappers surround the bed, Malia groans and covers her eyes with a pillow which makes Emma stir awake.

"Ace is there a good reason why you're waking us?" Emma groans, Ace just chuckles and opens the window to let some of the morning air into the room.

"Well sorry to ruin your cuddle fest over there but Malia has school in an hour and you have work too." His words make Emma spring up out of bed, only to fall onto the floor ungracefully making Ace and Malia snort.

"What about Valentina?" she asks breathlessly as she rushes into her closet to dress in her work clothes quickly, still not used to not taking care of her sister by herself.

"Dressed and fed, waiting for you in the kitchen with your other cuddle buddy." Ace dodges a pillow from Malia and a belt from Emma at his last words, snickering as he does so. Emma emerges from the closet buttoning up the top button of her white shirt and goes to the bathroom to brush her teeth and put her hair in a high bun with two strands framing her face. Ace and Emma walk down to the kitchen after Emma had gathered all her things and Ace threatened to call Malia's father if she didn't get out of bed and to school.

They are met with the sight of a fully dressed Valentina sitting at the kitchen counter drawing patiently while Marco finishes putting together her lunch for her, Emma forgets the tension between them for a second and sends a bright smile to the handsome Italian man. Marco winks at her before heading towards the front door to put the lunch in Valentinas bright pink bag.

When everyone is finally ready to go they all head out, Marco heading off to drop Malia off at school and then head into his headquarters in the city for the day. Ace, Emma and Valentina head off to Rosa's and then to the restaurant, Ace then goes to join Marco in the city for the day.

***

Theo stares at the picture in his hand yet again before carefully tucking it into his pocket and opening the door to the dark club, the disgusting smell of sex and drugs making him cringe before walking through to the offices in the back where he will find the man he's looking for. He didn't want to be here, he didn't want to have to leave her again. He can't shake the disappointment that was directed towards him when he told her the news.

(Two days earlier)

Theo softly knocks on the soft white door, he knows Emma is still upset with him and the whole situation that happened in the kitchen a mere hour ago. He wishes he didn't have to leave her already, right after re-emerging into her life, but he doesn't have a choice.

"Emma?" He calls, the door opens slightly to reveal a dark room and a tear stained Emma, his heart twists, he's just going to cause more pain for her. He swallows down the lump in his throat and smiles sadly.

"Can I come in?" He asks softly, she nods and opens the door wider before walking back into the room to sit at the end of her bed. Her expression is guarded, like she knows. Of course she knows, she knows him better then anyone even after all their time apart.

"So when are you leaving?" She asks dryly, He look down to his shoes and tucks his hands into his pockets.

"Tomorrow morning." He whispers, she nods and swallows down tears. Her eyes are so red that he didn't think it'd be possible for her to cry anymore tears. He continues talking before she even has a chance to say anything else.

"I'll be back, I promise." She scoffs and chuckles, wrapping her arms around herself.

"Heard that one before." He bites his tongue is agony, oh how he wishes he could tell her. Tell her why he couldn't come back for her, why he has to leave her and Valentina now. But he can't, he'd be signing her death certificate himself if he did that.

"I'm sorry." He whispers, not being able to say anything else. She doesn't say anything else so he carefully walks up and places a soft kiss on her forehead before leaving the room, as soon as the door closes behind him he squeezes his eyes shut to prevent tears from leaving his eyes as he hears his little sisters sobs from behind the door. He wish he didn't have to hurt her, he wishes he could keep his little princess safe from the life he so foolishly joined.

Theo shakes his head to rid himself of his thoughts before opening the door to reveal the room. In the center of the room is his boss, Grey haired and smoking a cigarette while a young blonde girl is on her knees in front of him doing things a young girl should not be doing. Two beefy security guards stand against the far wall, Lucas and Dave, the two not doing much but glaring at Theo and hungrily eyeing the blonde girl.

"Have a seat Storm." Theo immediately sits down on the chair opposite the desk where his boss sits, not daring to disobeying him since he knows where Theo has been in these past few days. He crinkles his nose in disgust at the noises of sucking that are present in the room, he uncomfortably glances at his shoes waiting for him to talk.

"Enjoy your little reunion?" The man asks, no emotion lacing his words, which makes Theo even more nervous than he was before.

"I was only gone for a few days, I just needed to see her." Theo says in a strong voice, his emotions not showing through his voice. The man chuckles and then groans slightly before lowering his right hand to tangle in the blonde girls hair before looking up at Theo with a wicked smile.

"I wonder what she would look like on her knees in front of me?" He says, trying to get a rise out of Theo. Theo clenches his fists, he wishes he hid his sister better.

"She's to be left alone, thats the deal." Theo almost growls out, his anger slipping into his tone. The man chuckles again.

"Mmm yes but so was not seeing her." He groans out again, clearly not embarrassed at the pleasure he was receiving. The blonde gags and pulls away from the man, which only makes him snort and pull out his gun, shooting her directly between the eyes with no remorse. He zips up his pants and looks back up to Theo who looks away from the scene with a clenched jaw, the boy never likes seeing his sluts die.

"Stay in your lane boy. You know the consequences if you don't."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
So I finally sat down and planned out my story so yay!
It's starting to get a lot more serious in here, what do you think is gonna happen?
Don't forget to Vote and Comment xx