▪︎<~Chapter 4~>▪︎

Start from the beginning

I have a gut feeling that there's nothing to worry about cause Dick's there for me. But the question is...

Will he make them go away?

Make all of these torture go away? Make me feel better? Can he pull me out of my misery? Oh and the project thing..

All of these questioning thoughts running all over my mind that I didn't realise that I've bumped into someone. And that someone is Dick Grayson. I bet he didnt see me. But I remain silent not trying to let him know. I act busy.

"Im so sorry I didnt see where i was-" I was cut off by his soft voice.

"Its fine. Camile?" He asked,didnt notice me.

"Huh? Oh hey Dick. How are you feeling? I hope you're fine. Before you say anything or ask me anything im fine." I replied with annoyance laced with it.

"Okay yeah im fine and sorry for ignoring you earlier I just got a very rough night last night." He apologised.

"Like what?"

"I dont wanna talk about it."

"Okay."

"So when are you gonna be there?" He asked.

"Your house? Maybe a bit late. Cause I got some things to do and the walk is probably not too far from here. So yea that's pretty much it." I said.

"Are you sure you dont want me to pick you up?" He asked,worry filled his blue eyes.

"Dick,I assure you,that I can handle anything by own..sometimes though." I patted his shoulder and left to go home.

<~~~~~skip to his house~~~~~>

I am now standing in front of Wayne Manor's door with my right raised up ready to knock while my other hand carrying the stuff we need for the project. I knocked the door a few times and waited for someone to open the door and it did. Revealing..his butler.

"Miss Camile I assumed? Please come in,Master Dick is waiting for you upstairs in his room. Im Alfred Pennyworth at your service. If Miss wants anything just call me." The british accent butler said.

"Good afternoon Mr. Pennyworth. Thanks but call me Camile. I dont really feel comfortable using these formal words.." I offered. He nodded and walks away continuing whatever he's doing.

I walked all the way up to these fancy ass grand staircase that looks like Cinderella walked down from the isle. Let me tell you,my thighs are getting sore and im already panting like I just run a whole marathon.

I walked through the hallways that seemed to be a never-ending one but I stopped a few times just to see the family pictures and snap them for myself.

I soon saw a door that I assumed to be his room. I took a deep breath and raised ny hand to knock a few times. The open and it revealed the most gorgeous,hottest,most beautiful- wait what am i saying?

It revealed Dick and his organized room as he let me in. He sat on the bed,preparing the things we're going to be needed while I just snooping around taking everything all in.

'Whoaaaa..' I thought.

His room were designed like those fancy mansions in movies. Classic walls. The king sized bed with those fancy carvings on the bed frame. Some posters. But one poster caught my eye and it was the Flying Grayson's poster as I traced my fingers to it.

I decided to ignore it and ask him on the right time. It felt weird after I traced it. The feeling of,nostalgia? I shrugged it off and focused on the project we're doing as I sat at the edge of his bed.