3| Staying?🌻

🌻🌻🌻

Where did Ethan go?
_______________

"Cam can we not do this right now, we have a guest."
Grayson looks at me and replies to Ethan in a voice that sounds like he doesn't want to hurt his feelings "Sorry to hurt your feelings E but you're more of the guest than she is."

"I think it's time for bed." I blurt out before anyone says anything.
"I agree" everyone says at the same exact time making me feel like I missed something.

We all find a comfortable spot in the living room to sleep and we all stay silent as the rest of the movie played.
___________

I woke up at 3am like I always do and made my way to the bathroom. After doing all my business and washing my hands I made my way back to my spot on one of the three couches only to realize that Ethan wasn't anywhere to be found.

I decided not to think too much of it until I saw him on the Patio smoking a joint while leaning over the rail and looking out into the city. I also noticed that he was shirtless and I'll just let you know now, this boy does not skip a day at the gym. I decided to join him to see how he was doing after I checked out his back muscles.

As soon as I open the sliding door Ethan asks me "What are you doing up"

"I wake up everyday at 3 am, what are you doing up?"

"I don't even know to be honest."

"Does Grayson know you smoke?"

"Oh Grayson knows. Trust me."

"Since we don't know each other and you don't care to know me can you tell me what's going on"

"I can't tell you everything. You're gonna have to ask Gray. But I can tell you that I don't leave just to get away from them. I just left for work."

"Ok and who's Wesley and why does it seem like Grayson hates him."

"Wesley is a friend of mine that helped me get my job. Grayson and him were cool at first and Wesley wanted to help him get a good paying job too but Grayson stopped being cool with him right before he offered to help us."

"So I'm guessing Grayson thinks you're putting Wesley before him?" I responded finally understanding.

"That's exactly what Grayson thinks. And it's not like that at all. I'm just not as worried as he is. We were so used to being together and now we're apart and I move around a lot and on top of that I never call to let anyone know where I'm going or if I'm ok."

"So what is this job that you love so much that you let it take you away from your precious loving family."

"Well it's kind of complicated. At the beginning I was working with a group of guys and we all owned a brand. Wesley brought me into the brand so I'm the latest member but I quickly went from the latest member to the most paid member. So I started working on my own brand but still working with the guys. My brand became successful and now those guys I started working with are now working for me."

"So how did they not try and sabotage you."

"Well they're all managers of different departments but all those departments are owned by me. But I guess they stay loyal because they make good money. But like I said we all started out together and at the beginning we split it and we still spilt it to this day. Only I get way more money. You should join."