2| Sleepover Parties🌻

🌻🌻🌻

Ethan and Grayson dropped the topic of some guy named Wesley and made small talk. Talking about things like Instagram trends, new foods, and all those crazy activities that will have you ending up in the hospital if you don't know what you're doing. As of me I just scrolled through Pinterest looking for a new Bryson Tiller lock screen.

Now that you know about the Gray and Ethan situation let's talk about me. Usually the main character would introduce themselves in the first chapter well I guess I'm a rebel because I'm gonna introduce myself now. I'm Belle even though my name is Belle I don't look like or act like Belle from beauty and the beast and I definitely don't read as much as she does.
I'm 18 years old and I spend most of my time on World star or watching funny videos.

"What are you thinking about?" Ethan asked ripping me from my thoughts.

"I'm thinking about how I would introduce myself in my own movie or story. What are you thinking about?" I asked with one eyebrow raised and a silly smirk on my face.

"Nothing" he said in a serious tone while looking away. Well I guess he's not into jokes.

We packed up the rest of the pizza, refilled our cups, and made sure we had all of our stuff before we left the luxurious restaurant. I walked towards Grayson's new car when memories of his old bronco came into my mind. So Ethan can buy him a  customized car but he can never come and visit his brother. Grayson and Ethan talked for a moment before we were on the road with Ethan following behind us and headed to Grayson's apartment.

While Grayson was driving I took snaps of him rocking out to a song that I heard of but just forgot the name of. Ethan pulled up in the lane next to us and honked trying to get our attention. I rolled down my window since he pulled up on the passenger side and he rolled down his too.

"Wanna race?" I leaned back in my chair so he can discuss this with Grayson since I'm not the one driving.

"Are you crazy E" Grayson looked over at me with a confused yet concerning expression basically asking me what we should do. I turned over and faced Ethan.

"Ready to eat dust?" I smirked and Ethan smirked too Grayson just looked nervously at the road. "Don't worry we'll be f-fine." I pretend stuttered acting as if I was nervous.

"Umm I'm guessing you forgot that we live in the city of LOS FUCKING ANGELES."

And?
"I'm not following Grayson" I'm confused as to what he's trying to prove.

"We are in a place where there is traffic and cars everywhere. Just because this road is clear for now at least doesn't mean that we won't get into a car crash." He has a point but it's only going to be a quick race eventually we'll have to slow down.

"It's fine let's go" Grayson and Ethan both slowed down right next to each other as I counted down. "3-2-1" and then we were off.

The loud engines and the sound of laughter is all that could be heard. I quickly changed whatever song that was playing from my playlist and turned on the best song for this occasion. Tokyo drift. Grayson screamed as soon as he saw that Ethan was getting ahead of him. He started going faster until we noticed that there were cars ahead of us.

We slowed down and tried communicating with Ethan through the window about another way could continue the race and still get to Grayson's place without going through traffic and potentially causing trouble. As soon as everyone was out of the way we headed to a more clear area where people didn't usually drive through but there were still cars around.