Jon Snow ~ Warrior

JONS POV

We arrived at a kingdom. The castle was all black and the walls around it were huge. I believe bigger then the wall.... Tyrion was talking about the queen. As it was Me, Tyrion, Daenerys, Sandor, And Davos.

"She's brave. I love it." Said Tyrion

Daenerys growled a bit. The guards let us through. We soon heard grunting.

"She trains hardcore-"

We hear a thud as we look, We see a knight. Fly through the glass... soon enough a girl jumps out and tried to kill this man. But we soon see that she missed him.

"Where is she?" Asked Daenerys

"Y/n!!!!!" Yelled Tyrion

She lifted her head, as she took off her helmet. Her h/c hair flowing. She smiled

"My dear old friend. I always wondered where you ended after Kings Landing."

"Yes I'm sorry about that."

"Don't worry... Stannis and his red woman tried to curse me. I'm pretty sure Ser Davos knows. Don't worry Ser Davos you're perfectly safe. Especially here." She laughed

She then met her eyes towards me. She gave a half smile. My heart felt like it was beating like a drum.

"Kneel." Said Daenerys

A Laughed boom over the whole castle. It was absolutely gorgeous

"Listen here Stormborn you're in my castle... my kingdom. I don't ever bow to anyone."

"We have important business to discuss." Said Tyrion

Soon she nodded.

*in battle chambers*

"Why is this my problem? "

"If you don't help us millions will die! They have my youngest dragon! Viserion." Said Daenerys

"Dragons... I see... I'll do a a duel. Me vs Jon Snow. He's been awfully quiet and broody. Just as his father Ned Stark. I want to see how good he is."

When the queen pointed to me I froze.

"Fine. A duel it is." Said Daenerys

*outside*

NO ONES POV

You completely changed. You had a skin tight suit. As you held 2 daggers.

"Only two?" Asked Jon

You giggled.

"Don't underestimate her Jon. She's wild. But also very cautious and stealthy." Said Tyrion

"Your Queens Hand is right. I know you're against fighting women. So you think. But don't worry. I could even take Lord Clegane. Maybe his brother. I heard he's Cersei's monster." You laughed

"We'll see about that." Smirked Jon

"Ladies... see that all of them are properly treated. And please Don't whore around. Unless you agree to it. No one forced you. "

The ladies nodded.

"Okay. Rules... who ever falls without their weapon loses. Ser Davos. You give the call."

Davos stood up and clapped. Soon enough you and Jon were fighting. He swung his sword. As you jumped. You moved away as you swung your blades. Jon dodged them and kicked you. You tumbled over your back and landed on your knees. You giggled as you tasted a bit of blood.

"Wow. You're worthy." 

You stand up as he started swinging his sword. Soon enough. You flipped over him and kicked him in the back. He stumbled forward but turned around. He swung his blade as he almost hit you. But you ducked and noticed a bit of your hair on the floor.

"Great. I need to make it even." You laughed

Soon enough you rolled back. Landing in your hands. As Jon swung his sword and you blocked it with both your blades. As you were About to swung the other Jon kicked your hand as you let go of your blade. You groaned as you knew you'd lose. But you didn't give him. As you held the other one with your right. You lifted your left leg and kicked Jon down to the floor. You went on top of him as you held the blade as you were going to jam it to the side of his head his blade stopped it. Jon found the forces to flip you as he was on top. You giggled at this. Jon really wanted to win. You switched the blade as it faced down to you. As Jon was using his force you let wrapped your arm around his neck and pulled him close. You're lips met with his. But with his body weight you're blade went into your left side. You heard amusing awes and ooos from the crowd. As You groaned a bit. You pulled back from Jons kiss as you kicked him back. You stood up with the blade pulled you. Jon swung without noticing and you landed on the floor with your blade out of reach.

"Mother !" Your daughter cried.

Everyone stood up to see a little princess come running down the stairs and to you. But your Kings guard stopped her.

"Listen here little Princess. How about we go get your favorite cake."

You sat up. You held your side hiding from the rest.

"My so I guess we have your support?" Said Daenerys

You're hand went to you.

"Get the maester." You whispered

Jon walked to you. He handed you your dagger and everyone noticed there was blood on it.

"My Queen are you hurt ?" Asked Ser Davos

You gave him a sly smile.

"No I'm fine. I always-"

"Mother !"

The little girl in the white gorgeous blue dress ran to her mother.

"Don't worry. Daenerys. Even if I would've win or lost... I would've helped you. I'm not kneeling to you but you will need my help. I will give you half of my soldiers and half of my ships. In total you'll have 10,000 men and 500 ships. Now if you must please... when battling a gifted man like Jon there are bound to be injuries. But once we fight the night king I will fight besides you. As a Queen."

Daenerys Smiled.

"I'm very happy to have your support but injuries ?"

"You stabbed yourself to kiss snow ?" Growled Sandor

You laughed.

"Warriors always Get injuries no matter what. I actually did. Don't worry my maester is coming. But I'd like for you to meet my daughter. Her name is Elaenla y/l/n. The princess of my kingdom."

"You hurts my mommy !" She said

She referred to Jon.

"No look I'm not bleeding. Tell Maester to not come sweetheart. "

"You're not bleeding?" Asked Jon

"No. I am feeling you all must be tired. Please show them to their chambers."

*in your Chambers*

You heard a soft knock. As you were in just your undergarments, you opened the door thinking it was Elaenla. But you noticed it was Jon.

"Oh my apologies-"

"Don't worry come In Jon i thought you were my daughter."

"Actually She is with Ser Davos. I know Ser Davos has a soft spot for children, as do I ."

"No worries."

You grabbed a coat as you placed it around you.

"As I was hearing when Ser Davos introduced you as Tyrion did with Daenerys. Can I see yours scars ?"

Jon Nodded. Soon enough you saw his deep red scars. You traced over them.

"If only." You whispered

Jon seemed confused. But didn't know what you meant.

"You're a warrior. Just like me." She whispered