Daario Naharis ~ Honor

You are y/n Targaryen. The sister of Daenerys. You had arrived at the free cities where there was Sellswords. The second Sons. You're sister wanted them in her side. Soon enough she had a meeting with the three captains. You stood there as mostly two of them eyed you.

"You and ya sister should show ya pretty little cunts. Let my cock have a whirl in there. Give you more second sons."

You rolled your eyes st the ignorance of this Captain. As you were about to stand he grabbed your arm and pulled you close to him. Ser Jorah and Dothraki men and the unsullied raised their swords. Dany told them off. You smirked as you slightly raised a blade to the man. Holding it pressed against his throat.

"Don't. Touch. Me."

*late night*

You were taking a bath after Dany. You then hear something. You noticed an unsullied.

"Daario Naharis?" You smirked

You stood up from the bath as you wrapped your coat around you. You saw Daario look at you.

"You see i never like it when my fellow captains do things to an innocent girl."

You looked up at him And smiled.

"Oh Daario. Did you do it for me or my sister ?"

"Honestly for you. But I mean your sister can have some Part."

*months later. In Meereen*

You and Daario has gotten closer. See Jorah is gone as a man from Meereen wanted to marry you. You're sister and Daario were against it. But you had agreed. You also had to go to the opening of the fighting. Soon enough you had gotten up to serve yourself more wine. Daario wouldn't speak to you anymore. As you filled your cup with win you spilled some. You were nervous. You felt something horrible was about to happen. You felt a hand go in your shoulder. You look to see Daario. You smiled at him..you went back to your seat.

"my queen your sister needs to clap."

You hated people fighting. You clapped , and Soon enough they started. Some man comes out trying to kill everyone. You figured out the movements as it was your bestfriend Jorah. You stood up. He had won.

"Jorah!" You Smiled

"Get him out of my sight." Whispered Daenerys

You moved as well as a you move Daenerys out of the way. Soon Jorah threw the spear causing it to fly past you and Daenerys and Into a man behind you with a golden mask. Soon people have been being slaughtered and more of them man is golden mask appeared. Daenerys went down as you were going to go, you were grabbed. You screamed. Soon you were let go and picked up. You were jumped down as you see Daario holding you. You were in the middle as the man in the Golden Mask surrounded you. You held onto Daario.

"Stay begins me princess please!"

"DRACARYS !" You Yelled

Soon enough your and your sisters dragons came through and before to blow fire. You held onto Daario. You had made it to safety as with your sister. You hugged Jorah and then Dany told Daario to escort you to your room and protect you. Since they were mostly after you to hurt her. You were a bit shaken up. Daario was about to leave when you stopped him and asked him to stay.

"Please Daario? I don't feel safe anymore."

He nodded. He stayed and soon enough you walked to him. In fully changed clothes and washed. Daario looked st you and smiled

"Princess you sure you're alright??"

You nodded. You hugged him.

"I will always protect you Y/n. Trust me."

You pulled away.

"Daario-"

"Shh Princess. All my honor goes to you. You give me reasons to stay. I stayed to protect you. I started with Daenerys for you. I wanted to see you as more then to fuck."

You tipped toed and kissed Daario. He lifted you up as you wrapped your legs around his waist.

"Honor me." You whispered

He chuckled as he was taking shirt off.