Halloween

Before I went to dress up as a sexy kitty because I love to been sexy sence my mother tell me when I was little but im making a Halloween party on my dad house um going to invite my friends in my school and Charles too when I tell Charles ((lets go to buy new costume)) and he said ((okay I want to be a vampire king and you)) ((sexy kitty)) Charles bleed his nose he said ((damn your are really hot)) (( yeah thanks Charles)) I went the store before the maid puts the decorations and the others make lunch or dinner before was night and I dress up as a sexy kitty and Charles vampire king yeah actually I kinda was nervous to say but it is okay the dance went up the volume and everyone came for the Halloween dance and my dad dress up as a king and my dqd announced us ge said to come up here he said (( everyone me and my daughter carro we celebrate halloween have fun now you make continue your dance)) I was so exacted my hands were too but something mysterious I dance a guy with a costume zorro and I said ((who are you anyway)) he respond ((is me Charles)) ((ohhh you look cute with that)) (( thanks)) was very fun and my mother watch this when I'm dancing alot she would be happy.....

Happy Halloween