Insanity of me

I was practice my cheerleaders but scence i see a shadow it was scary and red eyes then my friends said ((you okay carro))and I said((yeah))well after school I was walking home I said someone their I was tearing my eyes down and I run and I said ((Charles Darwin its not funny)) he stand on the tree ((funny what)) he scared me and I jump I said ((Ahhhhhhhh>:D)) (WHY DID YOU SCARED ME >:D)

He sigh ((I didn't meant to scared you=.=)) (( when I was practicing my cheerleader then I saw a shadow following me)) ((ohh okay carro that was weird)) ((yeah weirdest)) the shadow make me my mind enters in my body and  I stared ((you okay carro..carro)) my eyes were green and blueish and I kick him and he was hurt ((my name is latisha the catfox but you can call me marcaline)) ((oh no carro)) ((ohh don't worry shes fine))

I attack him and he jump he said ((this is not the good plan )) I kick the tree and punch him ((awww poor boy you need that little carros of yours)) ((Grrrrr....))) as I laugh evily  he grab the shadow and fight and it disappeared then I faint he said ((CARRO)) he catches me and he went to my house and he call my parents and I said ((what happened)) he was here in front of my parents my parents were freak out and they hug me as im okay ((Charles thank you saved me))