Chapter:2 The Reunion

Disclaimer: I do not own PJO and HoO. All rights go to Rick Riordan

  Chapter:2  The Reunion

                            Percy was so excited. He was Finally going to see Annabeth again, her blond hair and those intense grey eyes.Ever since he got his memory back he wouldn't stop blabbering about her.Right now he was standing next to Reyna with Hazel and Frank. 

                           he was getting impatient on watching how slow the ship would land he was just about to holler out how long it would take when it landed. the front deck opened like a draw bridge and came a boy with blond hair and electric blue eyes who must be Jason along with Annabeth,Thalia,Katie Travis and Conner stoll,a girl with choppy brown hair and kaleidoscope  eyes with a boy with curly brown hair and brown eyes along with a few others.

                               At first the crowd was silent but then it burst into screams and shouts when they saw Jason . He was surrounded by many Romans who were shouting"Jason's back!"I saw Reyna blush beside me . She probably didn't know i was watching.

                                 "SILENCE!"she shouted and the crowd died down."we come in peace" said Jason."Please introduce yourselves," I said. Annabeth gave out a signal and a few more greeks poured out. Jason went First"as you probably might know my name is Jason"next was Annabeth " my name is Annabeth Daughter of Athena, The Architect of Olympus and Percy Jackson's girlfriend."

                                         To prove her point she came over and punched me in the arm . I doubled over and she started hollering"PERSEUS JACKSON WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? DO YOU KNOW WORRIED I WAS AND YOUR PARE.." I cut her off with a kiss and she kissed back, it was the best kiss ever.We stopped when Reyna cleared her throat.Octavian shouted"Attack! these graceus have attacked our praetor!" " Lower your weapons!AND OCTAVIAN SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND YOU WOULD KNOW THAT IF YOU HAVE BEEN LISTENING!"

                                             From then on he kept his mouth shut which was very appreciated.then the girl with choppy brown hair and kaleidoscope eyes introduce herself"Hi my name is Piper McLean Daughter of Aphrodite and Charmspeaker."Next the boy with brown hair and brown eyes introduced himself "Hi my name is Leo son of Hephaestus and the Supreme Lord of the Argo II ."

                                            When the introductions were over Reyna said" senate meeting in 20 minutes and a Percy bring your graecus friends too to discuss the prophecy" " OK Reyna" "come on guys i want you to meet my friends" I said to Hazel and Frank. I walked over to Annabeth, Jason, Piper and Leo" Hi my name is Percy Jackson the son of Poseidon and praetor of the 12th legion"I said to Jason and the others."Hi my name is Jason Grace son of Jupiter and former praetor, i've heard alot about you." I shot Thalia a look and she just shrugged and mouthed I'll tell you later "Ditto" i said

                                               "Ya your girlfriend here wouldn't stop blabbering about you, it was so annoying!"piper said."same here" said Hazel. Me an Annabeth were Blushing Furiously.  "Ya Ya guys meet Hazel and Frank, Hazel and Frank meet Annabeth,Thalia and the others." " Dude, i didn't know your girlfriend was this hot!" "shut up Frank" i said while Annabeth was blushing. " What are you wearing seaweed brain, oh my gosh i should have brought a camera" i just rolled my eyes and said" come on we're going to be late for the meeting"